What's new

Special Look at Pakistani Engineer Aga Waqar , water car Genius

Status
Not open for further replies.
-What is water??

Its hydrogen and oxygen.

-How does they plan to run "water powered cars"??

They will use the electricity from car's battery to conduct "electrolysis" of water,split water into hydrogen and oxygen,use the hydrogen to run the car.

-whats the problem in it??

The energy required to split water into hydrogen and oxygen (i.e to perform electrolysis) is always greater than the energy obtained from hydrogen.The hydrogen obtained from electrolysis of water has to over come friction in piston and lot other stuff,and drive the IC engine.

-There is no such thing as "free lunch " buddy!!!!!!!Water car in the current format is not gonna work!
unless,ofcourse entire thermodynamics is wrong!!!

Tell me if i can get this kit in 2 days .. or i am going Costco to fill tank.

I think you have a bright future ahead of you, may be even the next Chairman of PCSIR. Good Luck! :)

because I have seen the best years of my life and learned a few things and you are just hitting the puberty, thanks for the best wishes, enjoy your imaginations behind the keyboard.

I thought this guy was a scam artist. Why is this topic being discussed again? It's old news.

This thread is a reflection of the education level of the Pakistanis.

rofl so funny how ppl are buying into his BS. Water kit? hahaha

electrolyze? turn water to h2 and o2. combine h2 and o2 to water and get energy run the car? k then genius what do you do after your battery runs out of charge? Why not just run your car battery itself instead of using water to make it more inefficient? How did this guy even become and engineer. He doesn't seem quaalified enough to have passed out of high school to me lol

because I have seen the best years of my life and learned a few things and you are just hitting the puberty, thanks for the best wishes, enjoy your imaginations behind the keyboard.

Water car engineer himself is not sure how the kit is generating energy to run the car.

100 years ago English church would have hanged you if you said that the earth is round.
Last week I spent two days fixing a problem following all the theoretic procedures we were taught yet I kept getting the undesired results, suddenly an out of box; a totally unscientific idea came to my mind; and within 15 minutes i got the desired results...in fact couldnt be any perfact

so o keep an open mind, i will buy his invention and try it for myself only if i can get hold of him, dont know how though

I admire the thought, logic and philosophy behind the old story that so many centuries ago, this was thought to be impossible but now it isn't. I can see you trying to link it to this.

But this scenario is very different. In lab or at work you might not see things go by the book, sure that's life, shit happens (excuse my French). However, calling this against 'by the book' would be a massive understatement.

What the entire scientific community at large deem physically impossible, this guy from who knows where, with who knows what qualifications proves them wrong? I don't think so, maybe if I see it, I will believe it.....

Otherwise, everyone on this thread who have cast their doubts have done so with 100% validity.
Many more arguments that come to mind as to why this is fake, but we need not go into them when the basics of it tell us that from what we know, it's impossible.

This thread is a reflection of the education level of the Pakistanis.

Physics and engineering aren't everyone's forte.

But I do agree that the response in the media and some in the so called 'scientific community' in Pakistan do reflect on the education level.

And above all it shows just how gullible some Pakistanis are.

Last edited:
I admire the thought, logic and philosophy behind the old story that so many centuries ago, this was thought to be impossible but now it isn't. I can see you trying to link it to this.

But this scenario is very different. In lab or at work you might not see things go by the book, sure that's life, shit happens (excuse my French). However, calling this against 'by the book' would be a massive understatement.

What the entire scientific community at large deem physically impossible, this guy from who knows where, with who knows what qualifications proves them wrong? I don't think so, maybe if I see it, I will believe it.....

Otherwise, everyone on this thread who have cast their doubts have done so with 100% validity.
Many more arguments that come to mind as to why this is fake, but we need not go into them when the basics of it tell us that from what we know, it's impossible.

Physics and engineering aren't everyone's forte.

But I do agree that the response in the media and some in the so called 'scientific community' in Pakistan do reflect on the education level.

And above all it shows just how gullible some Pakistanis are.
the main issue is not scientific knowledge of public but lack of any skepticism.
No wonder baba, guru, prophet, people with ponzi schemes, asbsurd investment schmes and all such types of cheats making loads of money in India (and probably rest of south asia)

-What is water??

Its hydrogen and oxygen.

-How does they plan to run "water powered cars"??

They will use the electricity from car's battery to conduct "electrolysis" of water,split water into hydrogen and oxygen,use the hydrogen to run the car.

-whats the problem in it??

The energy required to split water into hydrogen and oxygen (i.e to perform electrolysis) is always greater than the energy obtained from hydrogen.The hydrogen obtained from electrolysis of water has to over come friction in piston and lot other stuff,and drive the IC engine.

-There is no such thing as "free lunch " buddy!!!!!!!Water car in the current format is not gonna work!
unless,ofcourse entire thermodynamics is wrong!!!

It's not just another water... It's got electrolytes!

The point of the thread is Innovation , innovation need not only come from Japan or Europe
Man used his head , created a mechanism to get Hydrogen from water by electrical process

The man says he wants to sell his invention , Government & Petrol mafia says we won't let you

Simple issue

People stated earth was flat , and when someone said no its round they also laughed

The point here is he is able to Practically prove his invention , if lets say he was able to run car for 2-3 minutes we would have had a case but the man can generate speed and run vehicle

What has these "SCIENTIST community done" apart from memorizing postulates from a physics book "THEORY is Zero if it can be proven wron"

Car runs !! and it runs on Hydrogen fuel attained from water via electrical process according to inventor he can conserve the battery charge too

Why don't these "SCIENTIST" Take their theory and dig a coal mine and extract coal if they are so "SMART" ???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom