What's new

Speechless .......... any justice for these women ?

Punjabi's and Punjab culture is famous among Karachiate for women beating and besharmi, so seeing the Punjab police beating the crap out of women and exposing to them is no surprise to me, the police is consist of every day Punjabi's who are bringing their customs/upbringing to their job. When I said that except Urdu speaking people rest of Pakistani's are nothing but uncivilized barbarian who has no place in modern civilized society is not wrong, Pakistan need to build large educational camps and put everyone in there for 1-2 generation.

@HAIDER, "respectable member" LastOfSomething wants to see women not of his family but wants to hide women of his family even though his female family members might want to be photographed :

Bhai jaan, I don't come looking for pangas but just react to posts and the personality of the post'ers. Am I wrong on what I said above ? :)
I'd be cheering for Areesh and Raza if they ever beat the crap out of you

Punjabi's and Punjab culture is famous among Karachiate for women beating and besharmi, so seeing the Punjab police beating the crap out of women and exposing to them is no surprise to me, the police is consist of every day Punjabi's who are bringing their customs/upbringing to their job. When I said that except Urdu speaking people rest of Pakistani's are nothing but uncivilized barbarian who has no place in modern civilized society is not wrong, Pakistan need to build large educational camps and put everyone in there for 1-2 generation.
Dude, you need to calm your tits down with this Punjabi tirade. MQM was 99% Urdu speaking and they weren’t throwing flowers on the people of Karachi.

If you were harassed by a Punjabi, take it up with him instead of spewing hatred here.

Dude, you need to calm your tits down with this Punjabi tirade. MQM was 99% Urdu speaking and they weren’t throwing flowers on the people of Karachi.

If you were harassed by a Punjabi, take it up with him instead of spewing hatred here.
I've been to 2 MQM jalsas, even despite their target killing or bhatta khori MQM has most respect for women that I ever saw among any Pakistani's, Try that behavior back in MQM dominate areas and see how soon you are taken to unit or sector office to get your software updated.

Personally I once witness such a case, there was a small Jalsa held by MQM and local residents were called to it, I was there with my friends and saw 4-5 Pathan youngsters throwing mud at girls, passing vulgar comments at them, few MQM guys saw them and then they were taken back stage for software update, later on the jalsa went through without any badtameezi and those guys, lets just say they had a nice life lesson about respecting women.

Its a very common knowledge that MQM workers called every women worker or refer them as " Baji's " and try misbehaving with any of the baji and see what happen lol but Punjab culture is famous for wife/women beating and there is a common saying that a women is not a true Punjabi if she hasn't been beaten by her father or husband, or dance in weddings. I didn't make those stereotypes I just heard them from other people and videos from Punjab police reinforced such stereotypes.

I've been to 2 MQM jalsas, even despite their target killing or bhatta khori MQM has most respect for women that I ever saw among any Pakistani's, Try that behavior back in MQM dominate areas and see how soon you are taken to unit or sector office to get your software updated.

Personally I once witness such a case, there was a small Jalsa held by MQM and local residents were called to it, I was there with my friends and saw 4-5 Pathan youngsters throwing mud at girls, passing vulgar comments at them, few MQM guys saw them and then they were taken back stage for software update, later on the jalsa went through without any badtameezi and those guys, lets just say they had a nice life lesson about respecting women.

Its a very common knowledge that MQM workers called every women worker or refer them as " Baji's " and try misbehaving with any of the baji and see what happen lol but Punjab culture is famous for wife/women beating and there is a common saying that a women is not a true Punjabi if she hasn't been beaten by her father or husband, or dance in weddings. I didn't make those stereotypes I just heard them from other people and videos from Punjab police reinforced such stereotypes.
Your Punjabi software is out of date. Majority of Pakistanis are living in Punjab and it makes sense that more cases will come out of Punjab. Not saying it’s perfect but the way you trying to picture is not accurate either.

Punjab police is behaving the way they are due to backing of ISI and army. They have been told to unleash hell on PTI and specially women .

And regarding MQM, Punjabi police being vulgar or according to you Punjabi being wife beater. MqM was straight up killing people. I call someone a baji and later put a bullet in her son or husband, I am sure that baji will rather have a beating.

This is nothing new, did you not see that video outside DHA Lahore today, I can't seem to find it now, did you see how they manhandled that young girl they ripped off her dupatta and even tore the side of her dress, these were MALE officers arresting a woman, she must have been no older than 19, she could be my daughter, your sister, but no one intervened.

To quote Pascal -

Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognised and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just.​

Your Punjabi software is out of date. Majority of Pakistanis are living in Punjab and it makes sense that more cases will come out of Punjab. Not saying it’s perfect but the way you trying to picture is not accurate either.

Punjab police is behaving the way they are due to backing of ISI and army. They have been told to unleash hell on PTI and specially women .

And regarding MQM, Punjabi police being vulgar or according to you Punjabi being wife beater. MqM was straight up killing people. I call someone a baji and later put a bullet in her son or husband, I am sure that baji will rather have a beating.
I don't care about the other ethnic group of Pakistan as none of them are good enough for me to even think about living or moving, Karachi was all for me until I moved here to USA, it has nothing to do with numbers but what common punjabi's see in their household, they grow up seeing their mothers/sister beaten up by fathers and so they follow, Punjab police is not from Mars, they are Punjabis from within the society and if they are beating the holy hell of a women it has more to do with their own culture than political rivalry. Plus Punjab police has also beaten up Minhajul Quran women, non political women as well, Punjab police thana culture has many cases of inhumane beatings of women by Punjabi police.

MQM's gang war and Target killing rarely targeted women or girls, even the mobile snatchers who are from Urdu speaking background will not misbehave with girls, since Karachi got the influx of Pashtoon/Saraiki and Sindhi thugs then we heard more about girls been touched inappropriately and misbehaved during mobile snatchings. If Urdu speaking people were in the administration or police in Karachi they would never behave like this to women even if the order was given from their political rivals, its just not in the culture of Urdu speaking community to do Wehshiyana tashudud upon women or girls, as for the rest of Pakistani ethnic group i will let the videos we see on Social media speak for themselves.

What is my orbit ?

Here are your "respected members" :

Areesh using "Gashti".

LastOfThePatriots using "Gashti".

Bhai, they might use that term out of anger like we say kutta but you on the other hand are literally drooling over women and posting pictures now don’t say that it was out of liberalism and I did not have single bad thought in mind. You might reply as a paragraph to my reply here, no need because I might not even reply just calling an orange an orange.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom