What's new

Spider Man 3

aslam-u-alikum and hello to some.
how are u all? hope fine. as some of u downloading movies. u dont need to do that. i have three site there u can see the new movies like spider man3, next, shooter online.
if it is ok so i can write the sites adress here???????

I think i already know.

www.*******.com
www.*********.com
www.********.co.uk

:D

I finally got the time to watch the movie yesterday, expected more from it.
The first comfrontation between Peter and Harry was cool. :pop:
Didn't like the last combat, too dark.

Guys parts of this thread are a good way to get this website shut down..............

I recommend some editing...........:mod:

Keys, have you seen Déja Vu already?
Starring Denzel Washington and Val Kilmar?

I have a few technical questions to ask.

Haven't seen it. I am curious as to what technical questions though......

You have to see it, I'm sure you'll be thrilled!
Its a combination of the concept of 'Frequency' and 'Virtual Rality', being able to interact and alter time.

Seen any of these movies?

Deja Vu is about a terorist attack on a crowded ferry in New York. Both ATF and FBI are clueless and then comes Val Kilmar, with some project that can create immages of 4 days ago by using of huge amounts of energy and they create a virtual crimescene.

Pldease download it tonite, its a new movie worth watching.
We'll discuss it tomorrow. :pop:

may be you can explain to me what happend in the end because i lost the movie at the end may be it was to higtec for me. so what is the end the whole theory it was based upon collapsed or what:undecided:

I also watched "Deja Vu" 1 month ago. it's cool!
loving this film,you may also love Stephen Hawking's A Brief History Of Time.

in the end of the story, both the FBI and the girl are living in a converted subsequence (space time),since he had changed the past by rescuing the girl and all the cruise passengers.

it relies on as equally as it happens to oppugn the relativity and the curvature theory--one can travel back to the past and do something there, yet what if he kills his grandpa?

a flaw of the time system in this movie is: the FBI man lost his life in the past when going other's rescure- the past converted,how come he appears in the following episode?

There's another film about spacetime: The Lake House (starring Keanu Reeves)

I like the concept of 4-dimensional space.

Damn, you they haven't seen the movie yet Kev, you gave away the ending! :rofl:

Don you think that its possible to have something like the alledged 'Snow White' project in future?

Back
Top Bottom