What's new

Spoken English at ISSB

the issue is that the link doesn't work in the UK.
That's weird. I see no reason why it wouldn't work.

Contact your local embassy via email or an on-site visit. Also, try visiting the website with a VPN.

Furthermore, I'll share Army Selection Center contact if you want.

That's weird. I see no reason why it wouldn't work.

Contact your local embassy via email or an on-site visit. Also, try visiting the website with a VPN.

Furthermore, I'll share Army Selection Center contact if you want.
Yes, it is slightly odd.
I've tried subduing the firewall, proxy systems and a vpn configured from different countries.
None of which work

I will contact the embassy via email, then.

Yes, it is slightly odd.
I've tried subduing the firewall, proxy systems and a vpn configured from different countries.
None of which work

I will contact the embassy via email, then.
Sure, good luck.

A two penny advise: Do not join PA or shift to Pakistan. The country is literally lawless and is ruled by powerful gangs. Recently an Army Major was badly beaten and humiliated by goons linked to PMLN. So better stay in Britain and enjoy a standard of life/social security around.

Sure, good luck.

A two penny advise: Do not join PA or shift to Pakistan. The country is literally lawless and is ruled by powerful gangs. Recently an Army Major was badly beaten and humiliated by goons linked to PMLN. So better stay in Britain and enjoy a standard of life/social security around.

If I was Aiming for a life of peace, I would have never thought of joining.

I wish to climb the ranks for the ultimate betterment of the state. It is in desperate need of reform at a squad level, ranging up to battalion level. The casualties being taken is simply intolerable. I wish to establish high standards for myself, and I hope other people replicate too.

I see the state of God before me. I see its history, the sacrifices made for its existence. I know that I have the capability to aid it and I don’t know how I will ever have the courage to stand in the court of Allah if I did nothing whilst having the capability to do so.

If I was Aiming for a life of peace, I would have never thought of joining.

I wish to climb the ranks for the ultimate betterment of the state. It is in desperate need of reform at a squad level, ranging up to battalion level. The casualties being taken is simply intolerable. I wish to establish high standards for myself, and I hope other people replicate too.

I see the state of God before me. I see its history, the sacrifices made for its existence. I know that I have the capability to aid it and I don’t know how I will ever have the courage to stand in the court of Allah if I did nothing whilst having the capability to do so.

I love your spirit and admire it just as I had it back in days.

But trust me, things are so fixed that you can't change a bit. Not as a Brigade or Div Commander, let alone Platoon Commander as a Lt/Capt or Major.

The only thing they'll evaluate in your personality during ISSB is if you can be broken, reshaped. If they feel not, they'll put you out. PMA is where they break a person, reform him into their own system. Who works accordingly and doesn't step out.

I know how badly eager you're to fix things up on your level, but they'll pick you out like a fly.

I love your spirit and admire it just as I had it back in days.

But trust me, things are so fixed that you can't change a bit. Not as a Brigade or Div Commander, let alone Platoon Commander as a Lt/Capt or Major.

The only thing they'll evaluate in your personality during ISSB is if you can be broken, reshaped. If they feel not, they'll put you out. PMA is where they break a person, reform him into their own system. Who works accordingly and doesn't step out.

I know how badly eager you're to fix things up on your level, but they'll pick you out like a fly.

Fair enough. I know that I need to be highly apolitical, to the point where I cannot say anything about the Bhuttos, sharif or army chief except sing their praises

And as for moulding into their ideals, how will they test me on that?

Fair enough. I know that I need to be highly apolitical, to the point where I cannot say anything about the Bhuttos, sharif or army chief except sing their praises

And as for moulding into their ideals, how will they test me on that?

Not only about being apolitical, you'll have to keep your reformist ideas to yourself. Related to country or local army affairs.

Not only about being apolitical, you'll have to keep your reformist ideas to yourself. Related to country or local army affairs.

Oh absolutely.

But I’m guessing that they will ask me questions about the current political situation.

How would I reply in a way that makes me look neither ignorant of these matters, nor too politically charged?

Oh absolutely.

But I’m guessing that they will ask me questions about the current political situation.

How would I reply in a way that makes me look neither ignorant of these matters, nor too politically charged?
Your spirit and approach is appreciable. Don't be misled by people here and there. It's an honour and great pleasure from the day one joins to the day one is in the grave.

As far requirements and processing method of foreign candidates with O and A level, I would send you extract from official website tonight (will post here).

Your spirit and approach is appreciable. Don't be misled by people here and there. It's an honour and great pleasure from the day one joins to the day one is in the grave.

As far requirements and processing method of foreign candidates with O and A level, I would send you extract from official website tonight (will post here).

Would you please be able to send the extract that you are talking about?

Sorry it just got out of my memory.
Here is screen shot of the Army website - PMA long course - Para about Foreign Nationals.

screenshot-www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk-2022.11.18-00_37_59.png

If you still come across any problem just email me at muneer dot waraitch @ gmail dot com. We can even have a live video session, where I can share the screen showing Army website with you. Its wrong to say that its only online submission of application forms and that physical submission is not done.

Sorry it just got out of my memory.
Here is screen shot of the Army website - PMA long course - Para about Foreign Nationals.

View attachment 897776

If you still come across any problem just email me at muneer dot waraitch @ gmail dot com. We can even have a live video session, where I can share the screen showing Army website with you. Its wrong to say that its only online submission of application forms and that physical submission is not done.

I honestly cannot thank you enough for this.

Thank you very much in helping me on my journey. I will contact you if I have any problems

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom