What's new

Spot fixing: Pakistani cricketers are innocent, claims UK journalist

iioal malik

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
LONDON: British Journalist Ed Hawkins has made yet another claim that the Pakistani cricketers who were earlier believed to be involved in spot fixing are innocent, Geo News reported Monday.:what::what:

Ed Hawkins, in his soon to be published book ‘Bookie Gambler Fixer Spy: Journey to the corrupt heart of cricket’s underworld’, has claimed that the three Pakistani cricketers including Salman Butt, Mohammad Amir and Mohammad Asif are innocent and that they were schemed in the spot fixing case.

Spot fixing: Pakistani cricketers are innocent, claims UK journalist - geo.tv

What is going on? First they said that they are culprit and now suddenly they are innocent.

Only idiots failed to see that players were framed and the video was faked.

Clearly the same lobby is behind the frame work.. who is also responsible for shooting at Srilankan players and killing Pakistani police men.

I wish PCB n government of pakistan have played the role of a father for these players,They were thrown as orphans..

it has become a habit in every pakistani to believe west media blindly, which could become nightmare in up coming years..

I also believe these 3 players should be given another trial, n this time it should be transparent and on fair grounds..

Pakistani media is asleep as usual,They have tons of other useless things to talk about,I wonder when this issue will come up .!

Only idiots failed to see that players were framed and the video was faked.

Clearly the same lobby is behind the frame work.. who is also responsible for shooting at Srilankan players and killing Pakistani police men.

Since we dont have much of investigative journalism, we cant get deep into this. But there were signs of entrapment in the whole affair. On top of that, we have have a very incompetent cricket board, whose chariman Butt, acted very stupidly.

However, we do have this mentality that anything gora says is like gospel truth.

This is not denial but I have always felt something was wrong in all of this. I dont know what it is but there has been something going on to discredit Pakistan cricket.

Hi,

For how long have I been saying that----it proves my point again---pakistanis don't have thinking brains---they castigated their leading RACE HORSES and let them be slaughtered.

All you smart mouths brought out what Asif had done in the past and that is why he should have been punished---if that standard was set for you people in your lives---and you be judged by what you done in the past---you would be hanging by your feet over a fire lit of firewood from hell.

You disgusting people let your own brethren be slaughtered like orphans---you were so stupid that you did not even know the difference between match fixing and spot fixing---you just wanted to look good and you dumped your point men.

If the court over turns this verdict---the british legal system would be in question.

Any neutral source? Pakistani media is all I see from google and going by their reputation this could well be another false story.

Since we dont have much of investigative journalism, we cant get deep into this. But there were signs of entrapment in the whole affair. On top of that, we have have a very incompetent cricket board, whose chariman Butt, acted very stupidly.

However, we do have this mentality that anything gora says is like gospel truth.

This is not denial but I have always felt something was wrong in all of this. I dont know what it is but there has been something going on to discredit Pakistan cricket.

you can use isi for investigation and hamid mir for journalism.

Any neutral source? Pakistani media is all I see from google and going by their reputation this could well be another false story.
fixing is not allowed as per.. therefore fixing never happened.

Back
Top Bottom