What's new

Spying for India: Asma lata arrested by Intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only link showing the story is some Awami Web.All news channels in Pakistan except Dawn post fake news.

She is singer, ?
Never heard this.
Is she arrested from Peshawar ?

She is singer, ?
Never heard this.
Is she arrested from Peshawar ?

This could be the case because she was extremely busy in performing Pashto music in the recent months or a year i guess and was making big big bucks.

Dear members!

Religion is not an issue here..... if the news is true.....she falls under treason....and must get the just punishment.....

Thread Re-opened... Kindly stay on topic and don't push us(management) to limits!

Adios!

well there is also an angle of personal rivalry or political or gang wars where others may have planted evidence on her to implicate her falsely!!

1101287010-1.gif

711C220BA24DC944BD08A7_Large.jpg

File photo.

Asma lata is a Hindu.

Kindly post the source. No mainstream media is reporting it.

Being a Hindu hardly qualifies you as a traitor. Have you ever heard of any such incidents where Hindus have caused harm to our national interests? However we have a long list of Pakistani Muslim traitors.

Dear members!

Religion is not an issue here..... if the news is true.....she falls under treason....and must get the just punishment.....

Thread Re-opened... Kindly stay on topic and don't push us(management) to limits!

Adios!

Bro, the vernacular news item is motivated. It clearly draws reference to religion to establish a basic motive and is hence an unappreciable attempt to say the least. Also none of even the Pakistani seemingly mainstream outlets are running this. Till then it is more a religiously motivated speculation without basis!

Kindly post the source. No mainstream media is reporting it.

APP is quoted by Express newspaper and some others .

Being a Hindu hardly qualifies you as a traitor. Have you ever heard of any such incidents where Hindus have caused harm to our national interests? However we have a long list of Pakistani Muslim traitors.

leave it aside that is hardly the topic and not needed. already many derailed the thread by dragging this which is not the issue.

If she had been arrested and if proven guilty she must be charged with treason

Bro, the vernacular news item is motivated. It clearly draws reference to religion to establish a basic motive and is hence an unappreciable attempt to say the least. Also none of even the Pakistani seemingly mainstream outlets are running this. Till then it is more a religiously motivated speculation without basis!

earlir i had commented what could be the reason behind APP mentioning that or those who translated the news from English to urdu for APP service. anyway drawing lines seems NOT the reason behind it.

so kindly come back to the TOPIC.

well there is also an angle of personal rivalry or political or gang wars where others may have planted evidence on her to implicate her falsely!!

:lol: she is NOT a political worker so this notion is so silly . and if there is anything fishy it will surface as the investigations must be ongoing

earlir i had commented what could be the reason behind APP mentioning that or those who translated the news from English to urdu for APP service. anyway drawing lines seems NOT the reason behind it.

so kindly come back to the TOPIC.

Me Lady, too much gets lost or gets needlessly added in this purported "translation" of the desktop media in Pakistan. There is barely any accountability there. The reference to the religion is really pointed and if it is really credited to APP then I rather see the direct link or see this in the mainstream media. That is not available.

So there is no TOPIC yet.

On this very forum I too wasted a lot of time reading a lot of stuff that was again from one such source crediting wikileaks. Not been too many days and I know that you remember that too. Some naughty mis-translations there.

There is indeed a need for impartial investigation. If she is found to be a spy, Pakistan should indeed treat her on treason charges.
By the way she has a great voice

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom