What's new

Spying for India: Asma lata arrested by Intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is indeed a need for impartial investigation. If she is found to be a spy, Pakistan should indeed treat her on treason charges.
By the way she has a great voice

What do you mean by impartial investigation???? She is a Pakistani citizen.....and definitely Pakistani authorities will investigate her....

APP is quoted by Express newspaper and some others .

leave it aside that is hardly the topic and not needed. already many derailed the thread by dragging this which is not the issue.

If she had been arrested and if proven guilty she must be charged with treason

Agreed but i am still unable to find the links. Kindly post the original source.

What do you mean by impartial investigation???? She is a Pakistani citizen.....and definitely Pakistani authorities will investigate her....

By the term impartial investigation, I mean let her be treated as a Pakistani citizen and not as a Hindu. You know emotions could get blind us. This forum is an example

Well if she is a singer,..... no doubt, she'll be singing like a canary now.

By the term impartial investigation, I mean let her be treated as a Pakistani citizen and not as a Hindu. You know emotions could get blind us. This forum is an example

Oh come on my good lad...... When a Hindu can serve as chief justice supreme court of Pakistan..... why would be any Hindu or christian or any other non Muslim not be treated as Pakistani but something else..... You my friend are dead wrong in your assumptions..... I personally have many Christan and a couple of Hindu friends/students..... and it never came to our minds.....if we were something else but equal countrymen!

And as I said earlier, religion not an issue here..... so leave it there!

Adios!

Oh come on my good lad...... When a Hindu can serve as chief justice supreme court of Pakistan..... why would be any Hindu or christian or any other non Muslim not be treated as Pakistani but something else..... You my friend are dead wrong in your assumptions..... I personally have many Christan and a couple of Hindu friends/students..... and it never came to our minds.....if we were something else but equal countrymen!

Adios!

Correct! Pakistanis don't ask about the religion of another Pakistani, "as long as they look 'Pakistani'," if you know what I mean. There is no real way you can tell apart a Punjabi/Sindhi Hindu from a Punjabi/Sindhi Muslim, as they look similar ("Pakistani"), so people don't ask around other people's religions. People are only inquisitive about those people that don't look Pakistani, such as white foreigners etc, & that's when they ask them questions about: where are you from, what religion do you follow, etc.

I praise our intelligence, ISI to arrest this terrorist (Asma) for destabilizing Pakistan. They recenlty caught many foreigners including US/Norweigan, Pakistani doctor, and now Asma!

ISI, we love you, keep it up !!

:pakistan:

Adios!

However, religion can change the whole perspective. It would make us jump to conclusions without any logic. A better example could be Islamophobia of the west.

Correct! Pakistanis don't ask about the religion of another Pakistani, "as long as they look 'Pakistani'," if you know what I mean. There is no real way you can tell apart a Punjabi/Sindhi Hindu from a Punjabi/Sindhi Muslim, as they look similar ("Pakistani"), so people don't ask around other people's religions. People are only inquisitive about those people that don't look Pakistani, such as white foreigners etc, & that's when they ask them questions about: where are you from, what religion do you follow, etc.

I appreciate you for this, but you could be an exception then a rule. The OP may not agree with you. You could check his post. You will find: ‘Asma is a Hindu’

Look, it is very good that there is you and several others like you who are not concerned with the religion of a citizen. May God increase the citizens of your like in Pakistan and may your country prosper as a state. Ameen.

But bro, you know that the facts are otherwise. You also know how the clever insertion of the religion naughtily changes the whole outlook towards it. And by sweeping under the rug, it does not go away. There are Taseers surely but as realistic are the Qadris and then there are the people who garland the likes of him.

I would wait for the mainstream media to pick on this before we make a spy of her and glorify the ISI et al.

I think we should cut all kind relations with India but problem is practically it is not possible.
I am saying this because every person who travel to India has a potential of becoming a traitor.they have relatives in india when they go to indian embassy for visa indian try to recruit them by saying if you dont cooperate with us your relatives in india will be in trouble.so why not end this of visa.
No more Pakistanis in india and no more indians in Pakistan.

Pakistan is the only country who welcomes the murders of its citizens.(sikhs).:angry::angry:

Idiotism at is peak, how many such cinema scripts you have with you, i'll point you in the right direction, join the Indian cinema industry and you'll earn some good bread and butter.
People threatened in Embasy, thanks mate, I laughed and had a better time with your pathetic post.

hahah.good suggestion.

literally i dont understand what is significance of having relations with our no one enemy.and specially this visa policy.
i think in our passport there is need of some amendment,there is a need of addition of one word
'this passport is valid for all countries except india and israel".

can some senior member explain me why we welcome sikhs?did we forget the trains full of dead bodies?

Train full of dead bodies was your part of the pain, what about the part of the pain that your country men caused to the sikhs.
if you cut someones hand dont expect his kin to be friendly with you, he'll be ready to take both your arms.

well fact is different then your statement

why not mention her religion??, the world hears that bad bad pakistanis muslims suppress their hindu countrymen, why does religion come if some hindus get harrassed by some pakistanis of other faith??

But is that not true?

Apart from the Sharia applicable for all including minorities, Hindu marriages are not recognised (meaning that they all are living in sin!).

What about the Blasphemy Law used to settle personal scores.

So, lets be a little rational before taking off like a Scud.

Bilal outwardly it maybe so as you say, but inwardly it is not so.

Mirza’s diatribe called on the people of Karachi and Hyderabad, the MQM’s electoral strongholds, to stop supporting the party. “I call upon the people of Karachi and Hyderabad to get rid of these lowlifes,” said Mirza. “For as long as I am alive, I will continue to work against criminals, target killers, and extortionists.”
A province stoked: Mirza

Sad, but that is the reality.

Clever and scheming the politicians are (world over), they attack the MQM, but the message is loud and clear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom