What's new

Sri lanka vs New Zealand CWC 2011 1st S/F..

AAtish

Reaction score
In the heat of Pakistan Vs India match aren't we forgetting the semi final between Sri Lanka and New Zealand?.. lets discuss it a bit as it is gonna be the first semi final and whoever wins it will face the winner of second semi final..

I think Sri Lanka is the better team out of them two but New Zealand is coming in this semi with their head held high.. beating teams like Pakistan and South Africa in their run.. It is also going to be a nail biting contest, at least for those two nations..

lol yeah, there is one more semi final.

Looks like nobody cares for Sri Lanka and New Zealand, atleast not on PDF.

Going to sports bar Bangalore for this match.. Can't take girls along for Pakistan India match as the surrounding will be a sanguinary and too many slangs will rain for a million years...

I think Sri Lanka is the better team out of them two but New Zealand is coming in this semi with their head held high.. beating teams like Pakistan and South Africa in their run.. It is also going to be a nail biting contest, at least for those two nations..

Nicely put it, I concur...

Sri Lanka will beat New Zealand easily.

Dead meat for srilanka!!

I don't think its going to be a ride in the park for Lanka like they did with England.. New Zealanders are more aggressive and competitive when compared with England..

Will be fun if New Zealand cause an upset tomorrow as well.

Can't compare Srilankan spinner with Spinners from NZ.

Can't compare Srilankan spinner with Spinners from NZ.

True but New Zealand have displayed that they have an uncanny ability to cause disruptions and they have displayed this more than once.

And even if bowlers do not perform atleast their batsmen certainly can.

True but New Zealand have displayed that they have an uncanny ability to cause disruptions and they have displayed this more than once.

And even if bowlers do not perform atleast their batsmen certainly can.

True,

But Still i think it will be impossible for New Zealand to beat Sri Lanka in Colombo, may they can put some brave fight.

The best thing about New Zealanders is that they stick to the plan.. and they keep their heads cool.. an upset can be triggered by a well taken catch or run out at the right time.. So lets see what they have to offer against might of Sri Lanka..

Everyone to his/her own opinion, i still think Lankans will have tough time.. they might win but not as easily as against English team

And in the end it's just my opinion.. Srilanka is my choice and I am biased as much I am biased about India ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom