What's new

Staines murder case: Life sentence for Dara Singh

you may be anti christian and that means nothing to me. Christians institutions were opened for Christian who were rejected by those fcuking upper caste hindus. so missionaries from abroad opened schools and colleges for the people who were denied education by those upper caste a**h****. same is the thing in Odisa.

Our state is heading to a bright future from a damn caste slavery. and those southern districts u mentioned were the only districts with higher % of literacy when compared to others.

the christian institutions are for christians (MINORITIES)so some people in a view to get better education change their religion and such soul sellers are the one to be blamed not the one who preaches the religion.

why didnt you raise your voice there are vellalar istitutions for vellalars, nadar institutions for nadars, brahmin institutions for bhramins,etc?? only christianity struck your eye or you because cannot change your caste while religion can????

waiting for your answer.

Get a life and accept the reality. Conversion for sake of jobs, money and other incentives is a fact. Spreading the "word of the lord ":hang2: by bribing and black mailing. Shameful.:tdown:

you may be anti christian and that means nothing to me. Christians institutions were opened for Christian who were rejected by those fcuking upper caste hindus. so missionaries from abroad opened schools and colleges for the people who were denied education by those upper caste a**h****. same is the thing in Odisa.

Now dont get me started with the caste Bull cr@p.

Even now low caste converted Christians cant be buried in the same cemetry as high caste converted Christians in many places in Madurai,Thoothukudi etc.

Actually i am LMAO that you insinuate that a Converted Devar will allow a converted Dalit to be buried in the same cemetry.

And who faulted them for opening schools - I am faulting their condition that the family must convert to Christian in case they need admission.

And I am not anti-christian ; I am an anti-soul harvester.

Our state is heading to a bright future from a damn caste slavery. and those southern districts u mentioned were the only districts with higher % of literacy when compared to others.

Oh is it ?? Compare it with Western Tamil Nadu (Coimbatore,Nilgiris) and Chennai belt. Lets see if they are abnormally higher.

the christian institutions are for christians (MINORITIES)so some people in a view to get better education change their religion and such soul sellers are the one to be blamed not the one who preaches the religion.

As i said this is a fault on the government that does not provide the facilities that it is obliged to provide and hence people falling for the antics of foreign funded missionaries.

why didnt you raise your voice there are vellalar istitutions for vellalars, nadar institutions for nadars, brahmin institutions for bhramins,etc?? only christianity struck your eye or you because cannot change your caste while religion can????

None of the above instituions you mentioned make it a condition that they must convert to their respective caste before securing an admission. They are open for all.

Last edited:
Get a life and accept the reality. Conversion for sake of jobs, money and other incentives is a fact. Spreading the "word of the lord ":hang2: by bribing and black mailing. Shameful.:tdown:

no one is putting a rope around your neck to convert. WTH do you people want to study or work in christian institutions??? oh to get a life????

no one is putting a rope around your neck to convert. WTH do you people want to study or work in christian institutions??? oh to get a life????

Are you also implying that to work or study in a christian institution, one has to convert and become a Christian? Is that not like blackmail? Thanks for proving my point.

MR Genius,

There is i repeat no upper caste or lower caste among crores of Schedule tribe(ST) living inside the tribal jungles of india. There are no land lords,feudals as there are no agriculture land or bhrahim preist livng side by with tribals side inside thick forest regions where most of india's tribals habitate.Same is true about western Odisha's tribal region

Christians institutions have working in these parts for a century from the British rule time since they think tribals aren't exactly hindus and lot more amiable to conversion which isn't true.

Actually the Christians riots that occurs in western Odisha few years ago , were in fact between the outsider Schedule Caste(SC) converts working for many Christians institutions since the British Raj days and the native tribals living in those areas.Its the result of years volatile relation between convert SCs and tribal STs along the Christians institutions in between.The tribal anger flared up after the death of Swami Laxmanananda who had spent his whole serving STs in the region.

If ur Christians institutions were so fond of social services why there is no Christians institutions inside Afghanistan or many other muslim countries??

The reason is clear since Christians institutions were **** scared as they know very well ,if they try conversion tactics in muslim dominated areas of the world,heads would literally roll.

And who faulted them for opening schools - I am faulting their condition that the family must convert to Christian in case they need admission.

And I am not anti-christian ; I am an anti-soul harvester.

Source for your said post
Christian Missionaries have thousands of Schools, Colleges and Hospitals from Kashmir to Kanyakumari.
By your Logic entire India should be christian now.

MR Genius,

There is i repeat no upper caste or lower caste among crores of Schedule tribe(ST) living inside the tribal jungles of india. There are no land lords,feudals as there are no agriculture land or bhrahim preist livng side by with tribals side inside thick forest regions where most of india's tribals habitate.Same is true about western Odisha's tribal region

Christians institutions have working in these parts for a century from the British rule time since they think tribals aren't exactly hindus and lot more amiable to conversion which isn't true.

Actually the Christians riots that occurs in western Odisha few years ago , were in fact between the outsider Schedule Caste(SC) converts working for many Christians institutions since the British Raj days and the native tribals living in those areas.Its the result of years volatile relation between convert SCs and tribal STs along the Christians institutions in between.The tribal anger flared up after the death of Swami Laxmanananda who had spent his whole serving STs in the region.

If ur Christians institutions were so fond of social services why there is no Christians institutions inside Afghanistan or many other muslim countries??

The reason is clear since Christians institutions were **** scared as they know very well ,if they try conversion tactics in muslim dominated areas of the world,heads would literally roll.

By the by What is your CASTE

Now dont get me started with the caste Bull cr@p.

Even now low caste converted Christians cant be buried in the same cemetry as high caste converted Christians in many places in Madurai,Thoothukudi etc.

thats not in the church owned cemetry.

Actually i am LMAO

dont do such things you(human) were supposed to laugh through mouth.:rofl:

Converted Devar will allow a converted Dalit to be buried in the same cemetry.

if it is church owned cemetry they are buried together. if you dont believe visit a Church owned cemetry.

i havent heard of anyt such conditions in my district(KK) in my school every one were welcomed even we didnt have any hindu- christian parity.
and one of my friend was denied admission in a hindu school just because he was a christian.

And I am not anti-christian ;
good for the country

Oh is it ?? Compare it with Western Tamil Nadu (Coimbatore,Erode) and Chennai,Kancheepuram belt. Lets see.

kk dist-87.55%, tvl dist-76.09%, tut dist -81.52%

erode dist - 65.36%, cbe-76.97%

che-85.33%, kanche-76.85%
for clarification check http://census2001.tn.nic.in/pca2001.aspx

None of the above instituions you mentioned make it a condition that they must convert to their respective caste before securing an admission. They are open for all.

really!! last time when i checked all those community colleges were giving management seat admissions only to the students of respective communities only. even if you want proof i'll tell a real life story to you.

Are you also implying that to work or study in a christian institution, one has to convert and become a Christian? Is that not like blackmail? Thanks for proving my point.

christian institutions are mostly opened for christians
yes in some christian institutions it is a matter to prioritize admissions.

its ones own wish to convert to christianity only for education or job. but i am really very happy in calling them as soul prostitutes. they are of no good to christianity or hinduism or islamism or whatever. but i would not tolerate when you put the blame on christian institutions or christians..

The work of Christian missionaries should be limited only to humanitarian service,not to convert of other religion people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom