What's new

Staines murder case: Life sentence for Dara Singh

The work of Christian missionaries should be limited only to humanitarian service,not to convert of other religion people.

They are doing that only.
Mother Teresa was so popular in Kolkatta
Is entire Kolkatta Christian.

thats not in the church owned cemetry.

dont do such things you(human) were supposed to laugh through mouth.:rofl:

if it is church owned cemetry they are buried together. if you dont believe visit a Church owned cemetry.

Sio you agree that in other cemetries they are not allowed ??

I thought casteism is not there in Christianity.

i havent heard of anyt such conditions in my district(KK) in my school vevery one were welcomed even we didnt have any hindu- christian parity.
and one of my friend was denied admission in a hindu school just because he was a christian.

So now coming up with counter-stories to obfuscate facts. Good.

good for the country

Yes. Good for the India that we are still not anti-Christian given the open vitriol these prayer meetings spill on our Gods and how they promise hell for us :-)lol:)

kk dist-87.55%, tvl dist-76.09%, tut dist -81.52%

erode dist - 65.36%, cbe-76.97%

che-85.33%, kanche-76.85%
for clarification check http://census2001.tn.nic.in/pca2001.aspx

True now prove your statement that only Southern Districts are only educated which you said in your first post.
Our state is heading to a bright future from a damn caste slavery. and those southern districts u mentioned were the only districts with higher % of literacy when compared to others.

And what about Madurai,Theni, Dindigul,Ramnad, Sivaganga,V.Nagar etc. Literacy is evenly spread not as you said concentrated in Southern Districts.

really!! last time when i checked all those community colleges were giving management seat admissions only to the students of respective communities only. even if you want proof i'll tell a real life story to you.

Bull cr@p. In a class of about 60 students about 5 or 6 seats are management quota and that too the only priority is Money.

MR Genius,

There is i repeat no upper caste or lower caste among crores of Schedule tribe(ST) living inside the tribal jungles of india. There are no land lords,feudals as there are no agriculture land or bhrahim preist livng side by with tribals side inside thick forest regions where most of india's tribals habitate.Same is true about western Odisha's tribal region

Christians institutions have working in these parts for a century from the British rule time since they think tribals aren't exactly hindus and lot more amiable to conversion which isn't true.

Actually the Christians riots that occurs in western Odisha few years ago , were in fact between the outsider Schedule Caste(SC) converts working for many Christians institutions since the British Raj days and the native tribals living in those areas.Its the result of years volatile relation between convert SCs and tribal STs along the Christians institutions in between.The tribal anger flared up after the death of Swami Laxmanananda who had spent his whole serving STs in the region.

i had a personal chat(of course with a translator) with a man who took refuge in the jungle. he is a converted christian.what he said was these people were working for the upper caste people for a daily wage of rs.20 and after the presence of these missionaries they actually came to know about the wages outside the tribal area and they demanded a hike in wage. but the uppercaste people along with that Hindu leader threatened them. actually the naxals were the one who killed the leader but these RSS, BJP people turned the blame towards Christians and burned their houses, church and Mr. Staines and his family.

this is what he said to me.
being in Orissa doen't mean only you know everything.

If ur Christians institutions were so fond of social services why there is no Christians institutions inside Afghanistan or many other muslim countries??

The reason is clear since Christians institutions were **** scared as they know very well ,if they try conversion tactics in muslim dominated areas of the world,heads would literally roll.

prove me there are no christian institutions in Muslim countries??

Source for your said post
Christian Missionaries have thousands of Schools, Colleges and Hospitals from Kashmir to Kanyakumari.
By your Logic entire India should be christian now.

those some thousand school\colleges are enough to convert entire peole.lol
back to point, can you give any idea how many people from urban area and how many people from undeveloped rural areas(specially tribal belts)got converted to Christian or how many Muslim people get converted to Christian.

You will find most of the conversions took place in rural tribal belts, who are uneducated & unable to determine the right choise.they are exploited by those missionaries who lure them money, job etc.

If those missionaries are so keen to do humanitarian works, why don't they do some work to millions of sum workers in mumbai,:hang2:

Look there is nothing wrong in conversions , even if they are done for reservations and monetary gains as long as they are for three meals a day, as in that condition one doesn't care if u have a cross or a Trishul in one's hand. Infact the missionary's openly target these sectors as only they would fall for this.

However there are only few missionaries who try to do this for betterment of people they target. Lot of them or is should say most of them do this foreign funds only. Infact my room mates (two of them are from SC category) say that in the conversion events they witnessed in villages and the pastors and other dignitaries attending openly speak of the money they get and they give. Atleast they are open, some are not though. Sexual abuses etc are not at all uncommon. Well there are lot of other abuses too i know of, but one doesn't speak of such things on open forum.

The thing i find wrong is that these guys try to spread their faith in Hindu holy places too which is irksome. Infact the most revered place Tirumala has not been left alone in this regard. Oh and the point raised by Karthik is true too, even in converted Christians the caste problem persists, what a travesty?? Indians will remain Indians i guess.

i had a personal chat(of course with a translator) with a man who took refuge in the jungle. he is a converted christian.what he said was these people were working for the upper caste people for a daily wage of rs.20 and after the presence of these missionaries they actually came to know about the wages outside the tribal area and they demanded a hike in wage. but the uppercaste people along with that Hindu leader threatened them. actually the naxals were the one who killed the leader but these RSS, BJP people turned the blame towards Christians and burned their houses, church and Mr. Staines and his family.

prove me there are no christian institutions in Muslim countries??

You don't know nothing about orissa.if you ask any police or govt officials in naxalite districts like koraput,malkanigiri,you will know who those naxals are.you only know what the media publish.i have visited many times those areas and has more insights that you will not believe.

Sio you agree that in other cemetries they are not allowed ??

I thought casteism is not there in Christianity.

now you question Christianity?? casteism exist because this country is still a hindu majority country.

So now coming up with counter-stories to obfuscate facts. Good.
since you dont believe check yourself. the school name is Hindu Vidyalaya, nagercoil.

Yes. Good for the India that we are still not anti-Christian given the open vitriol these prayer meetings spill on our Gods and how they promise hell for us :-)lol:)
we may be christians but still our blood has deep roots in this country any hindu in this country has. so you can expect the same intensity of payback. but thats not good for OUR country. also i dont advocate the so called christian people who curse on other religion followers.

True now prove your statement that only Southern Districts are only educated which you said in your first post.

And what about Madurai,Theni, Dindigul,Ramnad, Sivaganga,V.Nagar etc. Literacy is evenly spread not as you said concentrated in Southern Districts.

i said higher i didnt say only these districts has education. may be misinterpretation on your side.

Bull cr@p. In a class of about 60 students about 5 or 6 seats are management quota and that too the only priority is Money.

are you sure you are living in Tamilnadu??? for engineering 50% management seats in self finance colleges. private schools 100% management seats.i too agree priority is for money these days more than religion.

You don't know nothing about orissa.if you ask any police or govt officials in naxalite districts like koraput,malkanigiri,you will know who those naxals are.you only know what the media publish.i have visited many times those areas and has more insights that you will not believe.

may be.. i said what i heard from a man who claimed to be a victim. I'm going to some tribal area in orissa in the end of FEB for a medical camp. once there i can see whats going on there personally.

may be.. i said what i heard from a man who claimed to be a victim. I'm going to some tribal area in orissa in the end of FEB for a medical camp. once there i can see whats going on there personally.

which area are u going to visit,may i know??

Mr. Staines and kid were murdered in the year 1999.

And Hindu leader was killed in 2008.

Compare the timeline and may even meet ur jungle refugee along the translator for the clarification.

which area are u going to visit,may i know??

i dont know the place exactly. but its some tribal area in orissa. thats all i know as of now..

To my fellow citizens please dont blame sincere Missionaries for the sake of some SOUL PROSTITUTES.

those some thousand school\colleges are enough to convert entire peole.lol
back to point, can you give any idea how many people from urban area and how many people from undeveloped rural areas(specially tribal belts)got converted to Christian or how many Muslim people get converted to Christian.

You will find most of the conversions took place in rural tribal belts, who are uneducated & unable to determine the right choise.they are exploited by those missionaries who lure them money, job etc.

If those missionaries are so keen to do humanitarian works, why don't they do some work to millions of sum workers in mumbai,:hang2:

Yep! Pretty true! Conversion is prevalent but not everywhere. I did my schooling from Don Bosco, one of the most renowned missionary schools but never did they try convert us.

In North-Eastern India, from where I belong, converts are mostly poor, uneducated and illiterate people. It's understandable too as missionaries provide them with food, shelter and faith. Our government miserably fails to provide the basic necessities, so why won't they?

i dont know the place exactly. but its some tribal area in orissa. thats all i know as of now..

To my fellow citizens please dont blame sincere Missionaries for the sake of some SOUL PROSTITUTES.

i don't have any personal grudge over those missionaries, infant i studied in a Christian school.they are also doing many good works too,but the mistake they are doing is the converting tribals to Christian s.
If someone want to convert to other region with his open mind i will highly welcome his decision,but when someone lured to get converted then things gone bad.
Its not me or u who will force to think,but the entire community will act,when they find that their fellow religion people are got converted by these missionaries who lured and exploit them.

Gene,its not only Odisha , but this is case all over the tribal belt which also make boundaries of maoist affected region. Now maoist atleast in Odisha are openly supporting missionary causes.

Incidentally these maoist sympathizer like Binayak sen and Arundhati roy etc most have some sort of Christians connection either married to one , Christian himself or both.

Binayak sen was the state head of, Indian Social Institute ,a NGO with spacious facilities at the heart of national capital New Delhi.

Chech out the names of the board memebrs.

Indian Social Institute

Gene,its not only Odisha , but this is case all over the tribal belt which also make boundaries of maoist affected region. Now maoist atleast in Odisha are openly supporting missionary causes.

Incidentally these maoist sympathizer like Binayak sen and Arundhati roy etc most have some sort of Christians connection either married to one , Christian himself or both.

Binayak sen was the state head of, Indian Social Institute ,a NGO with spacious facilities at the heart of national capital New Delhi.

Chech out the names of the board memebrs.

Indian Social Institute

Exactly thats the thing i am going to tell in my previous post to a fellow member where i said that" i know many insights of those naxalite affected tribal areas that you people will not believe".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom