What's new

standard issue rifles around the world

The UK

640px-American_soldier_with_L85_DM-SD-02-03075.JPEG

HK SA80 (LA85 since 1987)

Britain's first 5.56 gun. It had a lot of teething problems when it entered service.

Mexico

640px-FX-05_Shdowcrwler.jpg

FX-05 Xiuhcoatl

The Mexicans initially wanted to replace their G-3s with the G-36 but ended up designing a G-36 look alike. Heckler & Koch even thought about suing them but then withdrew after realizing that despite the resemblance the internals of the rifle were different

well where are countries after F and you missed india as well in I series

Speechless :)) :sniper:

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

010308israel1.jpg

The M1A1 is an amazing rifle!Very accurate and a favorite in my collection over my Bushmaster m-4 or my Colt.

Republic of Oman:
INSAS:
111839_100055152_Insas%202.jpg

No excalibers or kalantar are in service... only the one riffle posted above by ali mukhtar is in service.

---------- Post added at 04:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

Pindad SS2 and CZ-805 BREN are very beautiful rifles..

No excalibers or kalantar are in service... only the one riffle posted above by ali mukhtar is in service.

---------- Post added at 04:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

Pindad SS2 and CZ-805 BREN are very beautiful rifles..

Sir the INSAS 1B1 and 1B2 variants are the standard issue rifles of the Indian army. The Trevor is used by their special forces.

Isn't this your standrd issue infantry rifle ?

AG3.jpg

Nope...the pic you've posted is of the G3. The standard issue rifle for PA is the G3A3 and the G3A4 (retractable stock. Pakistani designation G3P4), which are both produced domestically on licence by POF. Reportedly the POF G3s are also a little lighter than the standard G3s due to lighter materials being used in it. The G3S is one variant which was recently showcased by POF but we haven't seen it in service as of yet.
However the army is mostly using Ak variants in WoT. Furthermore the army is also in the process of choosing a new rifle as the future standard issue rifle for the PA. So the G3's days are numbered.

G3A3 and G3A4:

DCB_Shooting_G3_pictures.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom