What's new

Star of David found on the roof of Iran air HQ

Ganga

Reaction score
ShowImage.ashx

Did Israeli prankster architects sneak a Star of David onto the roof of the Teheran airport, or is the controversy in Iran over a Google Earth revelation much ado about nothing?

Regardless of whether it was happenstance or an act of architectural subterfuge, government officials in Iran were incensed this week when they discovered the outline of a Star of David atop the roof of the headquarters of Iran Air, Al- Arabiya reported on Monday.

The six-pointed star was discovered by an eagle-eyed Google Earth user recently, over three decades after the building that houses the national airline of the Islamic Republic was constructed by Israeli engineers.

Israel and the Shah’s Iran maintained good ties until the Islamic Revolution of 1979 ended the relationship. Before 1979, Israel brokered arms deals with Iran, and there were regular flights between Teheran and Tel Aviv.

Once the existence of the Star of David was reported in Iranian media, government officials called for the immediate removal of the apparently offensive Jewish symbol.

The discovery of the symbol came three months after the Iranian public learned of the existence of a Star of David on the roof of a building in Teheran’s Revolution Square.
Google Earth reveals Star of David on roof of Iran Air HQ

Lol. This is funny and I must say embarrassing for Ahmedenijad!

Lol. This is funny and I must say embarrassing for Ahmedenijad!

The prankster (possibly a Jew) who did that is saying that Israel is equal to Iran !!!

So if Iran is a monster like the West claims then Israel is also a monster !

The prankster (possibly a Jew) who did that is saying that Israel is equal to Iran !!!

So if Iran is a monster like the West claims then Israel is also a monster !

Really, thats what he meant to say? And how did you come to that conclusion?. It could have just been made to piss people off.

ShowImage.ashx

Did Israeli prankster architects sneak a Star of David onto the roof of the Teheran airport, or is the controversy in Iran over a Google Earth revelation much ado about nothing?

Regardless of whether it was happenstance or an act of architectural subterfuge, government officials in Iran were incensed this week when they discovered the outline of a Star of David atop the roof of the headquarters of Iran Air, Al- Arabiya reported on Monday.

The six-pointed star was discovered by an eagle-eyed Google Earth user recently, over three decades after the building that houses the national airline of the Islamic Republic was constructed by Israeli engineers.

Israel and the Shah’s Iran maintained good ties until the Islamic Revolution of 1979 ended the relationship. Before 1979, Israel brokered arms deals with Iran, and there were regular flights between Teheran and Tel Aviv.

Once the existence of the Star of David was reported in Iranian media, government officials called for the immediate removal of the apparently offensive Jewish symbol.

The discovery of the symbol came three months after the Iranian public learned of the existence of a Star of David on the roof of a building in Teheran’s Revolution Square.
Google Earth reveals Star of David on roof of Iran Air HQ

There are two stars on two buildings .. built during shah period.
And WE DON'T CARE !
They are people who really have nothing to do than speaking about this non sense information LOL

Is it quite possible..that even if it exists..it is inspired from Islamic architecture?
t8_s.png

Just preying on emotions then..?

@ Rvs_108:

Well the so called Star of David has been used in Islamic architecture throughout history. It is only recently scorned upon as a Zionist symbol after the Zionist Jews (who really aren't even Jews) adopted it as their symbol. Hence, it is the association of the symbol which is the cause of scorn, nothing wrong with the symbol itself.

I would give the example of the Swastika which is known all over the world as a Nazi symbol. I, myself very recently came to know that the swastika (or is it the reverse swastika?) is used in Hinduism as a symbol of peace (correct me if I am wrong) since ages long before Hitler was even born.

I hope that would satisfy your query.

even star sign also has importance in hinduism...if u see the chakra then u will see diferent symbols that are there which has been used all over the world.

The six pointed start makes common occurrence in Islamic and Persian architecture as well other cultures world wide. And every culture has its own name for it. I pity the ill informed conspiracy theorists!

In rawalpindi 20 - 30 years back there was Freemansons hall which demolished under zia Govt i think....

In rawalpindi 20 - 30 years back there was Freemansons hall which demolished under zia Govt i think....

Indeed it was Stewart Lodge:
MASONIC22.jpg

You can still see it's remains opposite Standard Chartered bank on Haider road on Rawalpindi.. This is the last remaining photo of Stewart lodge:
Hope%2BPerseverance.gif

The land is used as a wagon adda now :P

So Freemason is a reality and have presence in every part of the world from decades.

We can safely assume that in Pakistan, they are in hiding.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Is it quite possible..that even if it exists..it is inspired from Islamic architecture?
t8_s.png

Just preying on emotions then..?

This is not two pyramids making star.

Back
Top Bottom