What's new

Staunch Critic Hasan Nisaar All Praise for PMLN Leader Rana Sanaullahs Bravery

Nearly all of them with Rana Sana nearly all his term in the Death cell.

Leaders lead by example many Pmln cadres also endured hardships and jail in all eras( a very long history).
During the last regime alone police raids were a regular feature on workers and like-minded journalists. One day I will make a detailed thread on hardships faced for no reason by workers from all eras.
Salute to all political leaders who take the brunt and don't put too much pressure on their poor workers.
View attachment 931294
Same death cell like Mariam Nawaz ...where she iron the cloth with a frying pan, two servants and open airconditioned room provided... loll ... Chachaj ji .. choor dooo ya apka bass ka kam nahi haa

Last edited:
Same death cell like Mariam Nawaz ...where she iron the cloth with a frying pan, two servants and open airconditioned room provided... loll ... Chachaj ji .. choor dooo ya apka bass ka kam nahi haa
Yaar I don't want to break your cloud cuckoo land but the next few days and weeks will not bring good news for your clan, stay tuned. You know very well my info has mostly been correct.

Yaar I don't want to break your cloud cuckoo land but the next few days and weeks will not bring good news for your clan, stay tuned. You know very well my info has mostly been correct.

You should get ready for Pakistan's break up. Pakistan is economically and otherwise finished.

And many of those old members here mocked these persons in every single possible way. Now they can't tolerate to observe their favorite leaders treated in same manner for less than 2 weeks even. They now have become jurists, constitutionalists, human right champions and so on. It's just a trailer now. Just a trailer.
yea they get NRO for doing jamadari and istanjadari of the junta behind the scenes and endup in avenfield apartments and have their cases forgiven. the nation is sending lanat on the harami junta and PDM.

hence no elections.

Fwz-J3saAAABzgb

Fwz-J2DagAE90-2

Fwz-J3vaQAEXEEO
Given the billions they swindled and looted the country out of, they considered it worth it..
The fact that you fool support thieves is a testament to you lack of character, morality and decency..
As the old saying goes a chor will always support a chor…

Nearly all of them with Rana Sana nearly all his term in the Death cell.

Leaders lead by example many Pmln cadres also endured hardships and jail in all eras( a very long history).
During the last regime alone police raids were a regular feature on workers and like-minded journalists. One day I will make a detailed thread on hardships faced for no reason by workers from all eras.
Salute to all political leaders who take the brunt and don't put too much pressure on their poor workers.
View attachment 931294
When you have properties in Dubai and London, of course you’re not going to put pressure on the poor. Because you don’t need them anymore, you’ve looted their wealth for yourselves. The only pressure you thieves put on the poor is the plate of biryani for their vote every 5 years..

Yeah Mr ISI namak harami. Cowards. Can't fight one on one

THIS IS WHAT COURAGE LOOKS LIKE. RUNNING AWAY TO LONDON, SIPPING TEA AND ASKING MUJA KOU NIKALA

IMG_3897.gif

=
yea they get NRO for doing jamadari and istanjadari of the junta behind the scenes and endup in avenfield apartments and have their cases forgiven. the nation is sending lanat on the harami junta and PDM.

hence no elections.
Political cases always end up politically. Whatever effected to your tender mind being passive receivers of Establishment + PTI's information warfare cell in order to establish third force ended tragically. Stakeholders revised & set apart in order to protect country's future and their institutional dignity and rats now are trying to escape from sinking ship of PTI. Save your Lanat bhejna wala stamina to be unleashed outside Avenfield Apartment.

Waisay....Did you send charity 3 days back when your charity collector turned leader asked for it ?

Why are you proud of this, PMLN consist of ex convicts. It's a mafia, only in Pakistan they are called politicians :lol:

Lol with people like fools nightmare I have to say good luck to Pakistan let the screwing of poor Pakistan and it's people keep on going on

=

Political cases always end up politically. Whatever effected to your tender mind being passive receivers of Establishment + PTI's information warfare cell in order to establish third force ended tragically. Stakeholders revised & set apart in order to protect country's future and their institutional dignity and rats now are trying to escape from sinking ship of PTI. Save your Lanat bhejna wala stamina to be unleashed outside Avenfield Apartment.

Waisay....Did you send charity 3 days back when your charity collector turned leader asked for it ?
As expected alot of dung and manure in your post. what political case is going to be ending up politically?

I suppose the junta has a plan to revive Pakistan by offsetting its methane gas onto the people. Everyone can see what is going on despite the junta controlling media and info. What happens with arrests and aftermath. Arshad Sharif Murdered and Imran Riaz is missing Person.

Listen this chawal making machine worked in the past because those times were analogue.

I am not the one sending lanat. Its the mass population in Pakistan sending it! How is junta planning to stop those people? as for money I encourage people as much as possible to not send money to Pakistan. That was a fund for those innocent souls murdered under junta's control.

Funny no military courts for these murdered people.

As expected alot of dung and manure in your post. what political case is going to be ending up politically?
Yeah, in order to understand what I am saying, you have to pick up each and every case, go into their details, check how the prosecution presented their cases and how courts set them free. Check karen bhai please.....The disbelief in your words clearly reflects that you cannot digest this idea of stake holders manufacturing / creating options, use them for puppetry and dispose off such projects in whatever and whichever manner they like. If you are able to realize that why not a single Prime Minister (including you hate) is not able to complete his/her tenure since independence, perhaps you shall realize how political cases end politically for the political benefits including forced exile, hanging and reconciliation afterwards.
I suppose the junta has a plan to revive Pakistan by offsetting its methane gas onto the people. Everyone can see what is going on despite the junta controlling media and info. What happens with arrests and aftermath. Arshad Sharif Murdered and Imran Riaz is missing Person.
So you mean Junta wasn't in control of media from 2013 onwards ? Your realization about the absolute control suddenly kicked started since 10th April 2022 ? This methane gas formula is a result of pure anxiety and frustration. You sound exactly like my friend now. Please Calm down.

I am not the one sending lanat. Its the mass population in Pakistan sending it! How is junta planning to stop those people?
Yeah mass population is sending lanat to not only PDM but to the PTI also. PTI has ruled 10 years in KPK...I know exactly about he split opinion of people living there. Specially when Imran attempted to re settle TTP fragments in some areas....
as for money I encourage people as much as possible to not send money to Pakistan. That was a fund for those innocent souls murdered under junta's control.
So no harm in asking for charity from residents of same country which conspired against his government to be toppled. You can justify and I shall be convinced. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom