What's new

stealthy JH-7B?

Huh? Are you saying by your own standards you are also a retard?:cheers:

I never said that the JH-7B was a good choice. I was saying that the JH-7B would probably incorporate AESA and other stealthy measures, which Huitong also thinks.

Now, having said that, why build another stealthy strike fighter when planes like the J-20 and other J-2X variants are under development? It's certainly not the "cheap" factor; stuff like AESA jacks up the price for the JH-7, guaranteed.

What would be the principle role of JH-7B if it exists?

How is this a waste of money? A naval striker with frontal RCS reduction characteristics will be very popular with the PLANAF.

One word: redundancy.

Look at how many projects the PLAAF is pursuing: J-20, J-19, J-16, J-18, J-2X, blah blah blah.

The fact is, the PLAAF needs to focus its requirements and that their budget is not a never ending bank. I see no obvious point of building a stealthy strike fighter when planes like the J-20 and other variants are under development. The JH-7B is going to take many years to enter service. By that time, it would essentially be a sad little brother of the J-20; same roles, same kind of technologies, etc. It would be a repeat with little or no purpose other than export.

one word :User is different
JH-7B is built for PLANAF.the company is Xian aircraft factories.
J20 is for PLAAF.the company is Chengdu aircraft factories.
SO don't bother about this

good progress keep it china
Pakistan also need a bomber aircraft

good progress keep it china
Pakistan also need a bomber aircraft

no sir PAK needs a dedicated NAVEL role AC rite now j 11 is considered but a highly modified one and second AC have AFIK canted tails so mabe its this or not cuz there r so many projects of similar capacitys in china

ffa18ef_p_05_l.jpg

if the pic is true,then the wing of JH7B looks like F/A-18E

V-tail seems to be certain.but twin vertical stabilizers are still uncertain.it needs to wait for more clear pics will appear

sorry to pop the party ...but this iant any jh 7b watch closely the picture it is the f-a 18 watch the side logo of the plane it sure looks like this.......
imgres

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

watch the side symbol of the usaf ......on this picture

until a video of a JH-7B flight test i will try ty to believe the photos are PSed.

the at the moment CAC seems dominating China's high-end fighter jets (FC-1, J-10A/B, J-20 etc), its not a good sign, I want to see more cutting edge designs from Shanghai, Shenyan, and Xian aviation institutions. competition is always good for critical technology development and innovation.

sorry to pop the party ...but this iant any jh 7b watch closely the picture it is the f-a 18 watch the side logo of the plane it sure looks like this.......
imgres

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

watch the side symbol of the usaf ......on this picture

You really can't be this dense.

Peishens said the picture is fake and so did every other big shrimp on CD. Sad news but I think the picture is most likely CG.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom