What's new

Stone Age Soanian Culture (Ancient Pakistan II)

the largest IVC structure and city is in haryana, India, 2 times larger than mohenjo daro. lol
and that Mohenjo daro is also ours only. right now under occupation of invaders.

LOL...bunch of Dasyus of Dasyuvarta think they're Indus? That's hilarious. The largest Indus Valley sites are all in Pakistan...2 sites haven't even been fully excavated yet.

Know your role Dasyu...you're not Aryans and you're not Indus either. You're Dasyu...

LOL...bunch of Dasyus of Dasyuvarta think they're Indus? That's hilarious. The largest Indus Valley sites are all in Pakistan...2 sites haven't even been fully excavated yet.

Know your role Dasyu...you're not Aryans and you're not Indus either. You're Dasyu...

No one cares what pakistan says, it was our ideology, our city, infact Delhi is known as Indraprastha and Ayodhya had a King married to Mata kekayi from Sindh region, who was step mother to Bhagwan Ram.

Pata wata hai nahi kuch ajatey hai historians ban ke. :lol:

May be in Pakistan you won't find but here in India we can find the existence starting from satyug till kalyug. And we are doing better than you people in education. :)
First educate your self and come here. Now go back to your cave

Sindhu bhi Humari, Ganga bhi humari, Saraswati bhi humari aur Yamuna bhi humari. Tumhe zam zam Mubarak ho. :agree:
Poor soul:-). Go educate your self

No one cares what pakistan says, it was our ideology, our city, infact Delhi is known as Indraprastha and Ayodhya had a King married to Mata kekayi from Sindh region, who was step mother to Bhagwan Ram.

Pata wata hai nahi kuch ajatey hai historians ban ke. :lol:
What Ideology? your one is only 2000BC old maximum and IVC end 4000BC. Like i said before educate your self and then come back. How can you justify 2000 years in between?

What Ideology? your one is only 2000BC old maximum and IVC end 4000BC. Like i said before educate your self and then come back. How can you justify 2000 years in between?

What 2000 5000

To under stand vedic civilization you have to become Hindu. Our epics are our History our traditions fully recorded. Read Mahabharat and you would come to know that delhi was called as Indraprastha even before 2000bc.

May be in Pakistan you won't find but here in India we can find the existence starting from satyug till kalyug. And we are doing better than you people in education. :)

No, your nation started in 1947. The land mass might have been inhabited by people before that time, but the same can be said about Pakistan.

And we have higher IQ's than you people:

https://iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country

That "education" clearly isn't going to good use since most of you still lack toilets, believe in paganism, reject the Aryan migrations (even though everyone else considers it fact), hate Muslims but still claim our history/culture (e.g the Taj Mahal, Urdu, Mughlai cuisine, etc), and are basically the FYROM of South Asia, claiming the history of your neighbours because you lack any of your own, based on the stupid fact that you named yourselves after our river.

@Indus Priest King Keep up the good work. You have my 100% support. If you need any input from me in your page just tag me. You are performing a incredibly important tast and shaping future of Pakistan. And I hope others here also support you.

I don't have time now but I will explain why your mission is so vital to the cultivating of soft power of Pakistan.

Ps. And don't listen to Gangadeshi's croaking in jealousy.

Are you serious?

He literally thinks that you can be a Pakistani nationalist without being Muslim (he even openly blasphemes against the religion), and calls those he opposes "Hindustanis in disguise". Do you honestly agree with him?

No one cares what pakistan says, it was our ideology, our city, infact Delhi is known as Indraprastha and Ayodhya had a King married to Mata kekayi from Sindh region, who was step mother to Bhagwan Ram. Pata wata hai nahi kuch ajatey hai historians ban ke. :lol:

Nobody in Sindh (even Sindhi Hindus) give a shit about your Mahabharata or your myths. There's a reason why we called you DASYUS. Even the latest genetic studies prove you're not even Aryan. LMFAO.

You're Dravidians who are posing as Aryans. LMFAO.

Pakistan is the real India
Pakistanis are the real Indians
Pakistanis are the real Indo-Aryans

You are Bharat
You are Bharatis
You are Dravidian Dasyus

Take your Ramayana, Mahabharata, Manusmriti and shove it up your Gangetic arse. This is Vedic territory son. The Vedas supersede all your other shit.

so if you think that indus valley civilization saw migration of aryans in 1500 BC to 1000 BC, then how can you claim the rights of indus valley civilization?

because i read your views on

according to your own assumption, the indus valley people were dravadians :lol:

let me tell you friend, the Punjabis and sindhis are indic people, as much as balochistan and pashtuns are iranian people, this is no hidden fact. it is universally accepted that we are indians through race, as much as western pakistan is iranic by race.

Pakistan was made by Jinnah, a gujrati indian, you cannot even call him native pakistani because he isn't to you he is as well dravida desyus?

pakistan was made in the name of islam and racially slurring people is not what pakistan was made for, remember that.

i did believe that dravidians were indus valley people before since i believed in aryan migration, but more i learnt, the more i now realize indus was not dravidian, and there are hard evidences of indus not being dravidian, firstly because indus valley was bronze age civilization and south india didn't get to bronze age.

What 2000 5000

To under stand vedic civilization you have to become Hindu. Our epics are our History our traditions fully recorded. Read Mahabharat and you would come to know that delhi was called as Indraprastha even before 2000bc.
How old are you? . Tell me did you become Cristian to understand Computers? You are not mature person and your this comment is not even worth to answer you. Now you are in my ignore list

so if you think that indus valley civilization saw migration of aryans in 1500 BC to 1000 BC, then how can you claim the rights of indus valley civilization?

I never once said the Indus Valley Civilization were Dravidians. Learn the difference between INDUS VALLEY (geographical region) and INDUS VALLEY CIVILIZATION (ancient civilization which inhabited the Indus Valley).

according to your own assumption, the indus valley people were dravadians :lol:

How do you come to that conclusion?

let me tell you friend, the Punjabis and sindhis are indic people, as much as balochistan and pashtuns are iranian people, this is no hidden fact. it is universally accepted that we are indians through race, as much as western pakistan is iranic by race.

Umm sorry.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/genetic-map-of-pakistan.558317/
29512568_1853395471387095_1667191826248892416_o.jpg

Pakistan was made by Jinnah, a gujrati indian, you cannot even call him native pakistani because he isn't to you he is as well dravida desyus?

This just proves how fucking stupid you are. Gujarat (Western Gujarat) are an Indus nation. Have you ever opened a genetic study before? They share similar genetic makeup of that of Sindh. Jinnah was a son of the soil.

pakistan was made in the name of islam and racially slurring people is not what pakistan was made for, remember that.

Where does it say that? Show me. You're probably upset because you yourself are Gangetic trash. Pakistan was created to safeguard the rights of Muslims which were being infringed upon by the British-Brahmin elite ruling British India. It had nothing to do with Islam...if it was made in the name of your Islam, why did all the Islamic parties oppose Pakistan? Dumbass.

i did believe that dravidians were indus valley people before since i believed in aryan migration, but more i learnt, the more i now realize indus was not dravidian, and there are hard evidences of indus not being dravidian, firstly because indus valley was bronze age civilization and south india didn't get to bronze age.

Who said they were Dravidian? Don't talk outta your *** and then claim I said something. The Indus Valley Civilization (Harappans) had more cultural links with Mesopotamia (Sumerians) than with "Dravidians". Indus Valley Civilization were NOT Dravidians.

Dear mods. Kindly delete all this bullshit written by these Indian cunts and these Mullah boys. It amazes me how similar they react...both hate Paksitanis owning their heritage and culture. I'm surprised why they hate each other so much...when much of what they believe is exactly the same.

I never once said the Indus Valley Civilization were Dravidians. Learn the difference between INDUS VALLEY (geographical region) and INDUS VALLEY CIVILIZATION (ancient civilization which inhabited the Indus Valley).

How do you come to that conclusion?

Umm sorry.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/genetic-map-of-pakistan.558317/
29512568_1853395471387095_1667191826248892416_o.jpg

This just proves how fucking stupid you are. Gujarat (Western Gujarat) are an Indus nation. Have you ever opened a genetic study before? They share similar genetic makeup of that of Sindh. Jinnah was a son of the soil.

Where does it say that? Show me. You're probably upset because you yourself are Gangetic trash. Pakistan was created to safeguard the rights of Muslims which were being infringed upon by the British-Brahmin elite ruling British India. It had nothing to do with Islam...if it was made in the name of your Islam, why did all the Islamic parties oppose Pakistan? Dumbass.

Who said they were Dravidian? Don't talk outta your *** and then claim I said something. The Indus Valley Civilization (Harappans) had more cultural links with Mesopotamia (Sumerians) than with "Dravidians". Indus Valley Civilization were NOT Dravidians.

Dear mods. Kindly delete all this bullshit written by these Indian cunts and these Mullah boys. It amazes me how similar they react...both hate Paksitanis owning their heritage and culture. I'm surprised why they hate each other so much...when much of what they believe is exactly the same.

i think you an idiot yourself believes in crap, if you bother to read the basics of AMT its clear that its about aryans vs dravidians and nothing else, what ever else you are cooking up or pulling from your orifice is just nothing but pile of made up garbage you are making yourself. if indus valley had mesopotamia race/ culture, it would be termed as extension of mesopotamia and not a separate civilization.

what you brainwash pakistanis is pure crap, try to use a little sense before trying to open BS facebook page.

Last edited:
i think you an idiot yourself believes in crap, if you bother to read the basics of AMT its clear that its about aryans vs dravidians and nothing else, what ever else you are cooking up or pulling from your orifice is just nothing but pile of made up garbage you are making yourself. if indus valley had mesopotamia race/ culture, it would be termed as extension of mesopotamia and not a separate civilization.

what you brainwash pakistanis is pure crap, try to use a little sense before trying to open BS facebook page.

What are you even talking about Aryans and Dravidians? You don't even know what you're arguing about do you? Pakistanis are the true Indo-Aryans....Indo-Aryans formed when Harappans and Aryans merged together in 1500 BCE. This gave rise to the Indus Vedic Civilization you twit. Aryans NEVER migrated into the Ganges plain...that's the point I'm making. North Indians and South Indians are pretty much the same people. The only difference is North Indians think they're actually Aryans. Genetic studies have proven that as WRONG. Deal with it.

What exactly are you crying about? Are you upset you're not Aryan? LOL don't cry Dasyu...just accept it. You're a gangetic piece of trash.

29695411_1869346026458706_3912621146872217600_o.jpg

Sindhu bhi Humari, Ganga bhi humari, Saraswati bhi humari aur Yamuna bhi humari. Tumhe zam zam Mubarak ho. :agree:
“Where these five rivers, Shatadru, Vipasha, the third Iravati, Chandrabhaga and Vitasta flow and where there are Pilu-forests and (where) Sindhu is the sixth to flow out, this country is called Aratta…”.

“who will save us from our mortal enemies in the Sapta Sindhu?”

“that (region) where these five rivers, emerging from the mountains flow, this Aratta (country) is called Balhika where the Brahmin should not stay even for two days”.

straight from Hindu texts ;)

“Where these five rivers, Shatadru, Vipasha, the third Iravati, Chandrabhaga and Vitasta flow and where there are Pilu-forests and (where) Sindhu is the sixth to flow out, this country is called Aratta…”.

“who will save us from our mortal enemies in the Sapta Sindhu?”

“that (region) where these five rivers, emerging from the mountains flow, this Aratta (country) is called Balhika where the Brahmin should not stay even for two days”.

straight from Hindu texts ;)

It's translated to either Vahika Desa or Bahika Desa. These chutiya Dasyus don't even know the difference between Vedic civilization of the Indus and their bullshit Dasyu Puranic civilization in the toilet bowl called the Ganges.

The Puranas were written with a hatred for the Indus Valley...they (Ganga Dasyus) called us Mlechas and the land was considered unholy for their pseudo Aryan Brahmins to even touch (Vahika Desa).

That's why we called them Dasyu Varta. The next time you come across an Indian, call them Dasyus. They will completely flip out on you. LMFAO.

It's translated to either Vahika Desa or Bahika Desa. These chutiya Dasyus don't even know the difference between Vedic civilization of the Indus and their bullshit Dasyu Puranic civilization in the toilet bowl called the Ganges.

The Puranas were written with a hatred for the Indus Valley...they (Ganga Dasyus) called us Mlechas and the land was considered unholy for their pseudo Aryan Brahmins to even touch (Vahika Desa).

That's why we called them Dasyu Varta. The next time you come across an Indian, call them Dasyus. They will completely flip out on you. LMFAO.

And those Vahikas or Gandharis never believed in Mohammad nor in Ali neither in Mecca or in Zam Zam , :P they were staunch worshipers of either Shukracharya or Shiva. That's enough for me :lol:

After 10000 years an ideology from the Arab came and converted them forcefully. So sad!

How old are you? . Tell me did you become Cristian to understand Computers? You are not mature person and your this comment is not even worth to answer you. Now you are in my ignore list

Oh well, then tell me who is the central figure in Mahabharat?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom