What's new

Stone Age Soanian Culture (Ancient Pakistan II)

You Ganga swamp creature I said Indian Punjab falls in Indus Basin. Have a look at the freakin map again. Haryana is in Ganga but when yopu cross into Indian Punjab you are entering Indus Basin.

I think you have no idea about India.

Haryana and Punjab became two different states only after 1947 in Nov 1966, they were one till Yamuna banks and together was called as Punjab including Himachal before that. This is why they share common capital. You Fool!!

Get your facts write, you are PDF think tank don't talk like a stupid fellow.

Haryana and Punjab became two different states only after 1947 in Nov 1966
You Gangoo I am talking in the present. Not prior to division. Anyway I have no interest in your Ganga swamp. To take a poop there would be below my dignity. This thread is about a site near Soan River. End off. Now piss of to Ganga or Tiriprisilliichillipilldrum in Dravidia.

all IVC sites carbon dated as older than near east and not even located in Pakistan but india
Just because Dawn rehashes Indian bullshite it does not become legit. We know Indian proclivity to bending the truth.

https://www.frontline.in/static/html/fl1720/17200040.htm

which means your ancestors were dravidians.
To date, despite the repeated ganga tantrums on this subject, no Dravidian link has ever been discovered. Not ethnic, linguistic or migratory. Your desperation is telling.

To date, despite the repeated ganga tantrums on this subject, no Dravidian link has ever been discovered. Not ethnic, linguistic or migratory. Your desperation is telling.

search for asko parpola

how do you justify presence of dravidian speaking brahui people close to indus valley?

Last edited:
search for asko parpola

I am well aware of historians who have tried finding connections between Dravidian scripts and the undeciphered Indus script. Yet the Indus script remains 100% undeciphered and untranslated to any degree.

People like him don't support your argument at all but it does confirm your desperation to be associated with Pakistani heritage.

Grasping at straws

I am well aware of historians who have tried finding connections between Dravidian scripts and the undeciphered Indus script. Yet the Indus script remains 100% undeciphered and untranslated to any degree.

People like him don't support your argument at all but it does confirm your desperation to be associated with Pakistani heritage.

how do you justify the presence of dravidian brahui people close to indus valley?

how do you justify the presence of dravidian brahui people close to indus valley?

I don't need to justify them. You are the one with colourful Dravidian theories so the burden of proof is on yourself.
There could literally be a hundred different reason for this and there is no evidence to suggest that Brahui are heirs to Indus Valley.

But despite the lack of any evidence let's assume that IVC were dravidian speaking. Does that make the IVC people ethnically closer to Brahui or closer to South Indians?

I don't need to justify them. You are the one with colourful Dravidian theories so the burden of proof is on yourself.
There could literally be a hundred different reason for this and there is no evidence to suggest that Brahui are heirs to Indus Valley.

But despite the lack of any evidence let's assume that IVC were dravidian speaking. Does that make the IVC people ethnically closer to Brahui or closer to South Indians?

:lol::lol::lol:

That's the point. This indian false flagger like most indians is making severe outlandish claims and has no genuine and reliable evidence to back them up. It's reaching the point where by it is no longer viable arguing with them. History and TRUTH have shown that whatever an indian says or believes in, the opposite is usually true.

You Gangoo I am talking in the present. Not prior to division. Anyway I have no interest in your Ganga swamp. To take a poop there would be below my dignity. This thread is about a site near Soan River. End off. Now piss of to Ganga or Tiriprisilliichillipilldrum in Dravidia.

Now since after busting your propaganda and rhetoric and testing your knowledge about Punjab, I have started enjoying to debate with you. :D Suddenly you start to talk about present when I mentioned that Haryana is a part of Punjab only traditionally. LOL!

Of course you wouldn't have interest in talking to people who follow vedic rituals :P and enlightening you with some real facts which are exposing your propaganda. :lol:

That's the point. This indian false flagger like most indians is making severe outlandish claims and has no genuine and reliable evidence to back them up. It's reaching the point where by it is no longer viable arguing with them. History and TRUTH have shown that whatever an indian says or believes in, the opposite is usually true.

yes i have, you just seem to remain ignorant like most pakistanis.

Now we also know that before the Aryan advent into the subcontinent, the Dravidians lived in the north and northwest parts of the country. We have the Brahui, which is still spoken in Baluchistan and parts of Iran and nearby areas. It is a Dravidian language. Of course there has been a suggestion that the Brahuis could have migrated from south of the peninsula in later historical times, but experts discount this possibility because it is found by Burrow, Emeneau and others that Brahui is part of the North Dravidian group of languages which still survives in pockets like Kurukh and Malto in the north-east part of India. Therefore the chances are that the ancestors of the Brahui lived there during the time of the Harappan civilization.

https://www.harappa.com/content/indus-script-10

Suddenly you start to talk about present when I mentioned that Haryana is a part of Punjab only traditionally. LOL!

Nobody cares about Haryana or what the British called it. Only 10% of that state even speaks Punjabi. Wth are you even arguing?

yes i have, you just seem to remain ignorant like most pakistanis.

Says the person who doesn't know anything about his real Ganga heritage.

Nobody cares about Haryana or what the British called it. Only 10% of that state even speaks Punjabi. Wth are you even arguing?

Says the person who doesn't know anything about his real Ganga heritage.
Sorry Bhai for my interference but why are you feeding these trolls? Why are you wasting your precious time on these low life indians, who are ashamed of showing their true flag and trying to steal our history.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom