What's new

Stone Age Soanian Culture (Ancient Pakistan II)

yes i have, you just seem to remain ignorant like most pakistanis.

So when are you going to post GENUINE, IRREFUTABLE and RELIABLE evidence?There is NONE from you so far. Just meaningless conjecture. By the way, when are you going to change the flag on your icon to your REAL nationality, indian false-flagger?...........:lol:

Nobody cares about Haryana or what the British called it. Only 10% of that state even speaks Punjabi. Wth are you even arguing?

Punjab also has dialectal subdivision and few of them are majhi, malwi, daobi , pawandhi, bhatiani . In haryana they speak hindi mixed with bhatiani. And in Delhi also Bhatiani is so common.Dude you leave it, you are just embarrassing yourself. But every one understand hindi :D

So when are you going to post GENUINE, IRREFUTABLE and RELIABLE evidence?There is NONE from you so far. Just meaningless conjecture. By the way, when are you going to change the flag on your icon to your REAL nationality, indian false-flagger?...........:lol:

seeing your ignorance, for you probably never :lol:

So you're lying about your nationality and using a few dubious, unreliable and questionable sources to support your claims. It means everything you say is FAKE.........:disagree:

So you're lying about your nationality and using a few dubious, unreliable and questionable sources to support your claims. It means everything you say is FAKE.........:disagree:

my nationality is pakistan and my ethnicity is indic people, yours as well if you are either punjabi or sindhi, but you remain in la la land im not.

Punjabi people are quarter bred westerm asia after being bastardised by successive invasions of the western asian empires, to think Punjabi people are therefore superior would be very misleading, Punjabi people were also conquered and bastardised three quarters from the eastern asian empires by successive indo aryan empires and thus they became indo aryans themselves.

your racial purity notion is nothing but laughable, because you are far from being racially pure, if you were racially pure, you would never support AMT in the first place, it means, the west asians over ran your dravidian ancestors bastardised you. your paler skin tone compared to indians in nothing but the impact of successive bastardisations happening over 2000 years by western empires which is the least pure to be honest.

You sound like a f*cking Nazi? Do you ever re-read the stuff you write? It goes for the whole lot of you, including @kalakaar .

When you guys are talking with Iranians, Arabs, Afghans, Europeans, you go on and on about your racial, ethnic commonalities but when Pakistanis discuss it, all of a sudden you can't tolerate the same.

Pakistan is culturally, racially very similar to Iran and Afghanistan (both Iranic civilizations.) Yes, our ancestors founded IVC and subsequent empires but we migrated there.

my nationality is pakistan and my ethnicity is indic people, yours as well if you are either punjabi or sindhi, but you remain in la la land im not.

You are not fooling anyone. Change your flag and be honest with yourself.

You sound like a f*cking Nazi? Do you ever re-read the stuff you write? It goes for the whole lot of you, including @kalakaar .

When you guys are talking with Iranians, Arabs, Afghans, Europeans, you go on and on about your racial, ethnic commonalities but when Pakistanis discuss it, all of a sudden you can't tolerate the same.

you should read the post i replied too, im not being racist, the guy im replying to is being racist and calling us and even his own ancestors as inferior and himself pure blood.

as for arabs, turks, iranians, i dont give two hoots about them, its only pakistani obsession in linking their race with middle east people, but i consider myself indic, period.

I am serious about this, come back to originality! I Welcome you back to the vedic and dharmic life style.
What do you mean "come back to", my ancestors never followed you taboo lifestyle as evidenced by your own texts.

Now no matter what, who ever the Vahika or Gandharis worshiped, they were not Muslims, nor they believed in Kalma nor in Mohammad nor in Arab or in Mecca. They had their own rituals :D and I will be first one to appreciate if you start following these rituals again :P
Who cares? The region has shifted religion many times. Europeans becoming Christian does not void their history, any sane person would laugh at your senseless argument. My ancestor's rituals were hated by Ganga Hindus.

I am glad that I am Muslim and thank Allah every day, I am happy with my 5 pillars and wouldn't want anything else.

what are Pashtuns?

You're not fooling anybody. Dasyu trash will remain Dasyu trash.

you should read the post i replied too, im not being racist, the guy im replying to is being racist and calling us and even his own ancestors as inferior and himself pure blood.

You're being an idiot...we aren't Gangetic Dasyu garbage like you. We're Indo Aryans. Genetics don't lie.

as for arabs, turks, iranians, i dont give two hoots about them, its only pakistani obsession in linking their race with middle east people, but i consider myself indic, period.

Indic isn't even an ethnicity you Dasyu moron. It's a linguistic group.

Nobody gives a shit what you consider yourself. The Genetic Maps of Pakistan prove what we are.

Lol Indic...lmfao.

Indic = constituting the Indo-Aryan branch of the Indo-European languages.

And by the way...what's your FB name? I'll happily ban your monkey *** from my growing page. This guy is a fucking idiot. Some god damn immigrant from Bihar moves to Pakistan and TELLS ME what I am?

Better haul your *** back on that train back to Patna. This is the Indus bitch...live with us....pyo na baan sada. Paanchoda.

Soan River — witness to rise and fall of many civilisations

It is said that rivers give birth to civilisations and if a river dries up or changes its path, the civilisation also dies eventually. Obvious examples of such cities that have now gone extinct can be found in Cholistan desert where remains of several settlements of Indus Valley civilisation have been found along the dry bed of the ancient river Hakra.

However, those rivers that continue to exist become cradle of history as one civilisation after another rises and falls on their banks. Soan River has proven to be one such asset which has seen the rise and fall of many civilisations and cultures. But as fates have turned, once the site of a prehistoric civilisation, today Soan River has been reduced to nothing more than a sewer and a dump site for our ‘modern civilisation’.

Though Soan is considered to be one of Pakistan’s smaller rivers, this is an important stream of the Potohar region and historically has been the centre of pre-historic Soanian culture.

Emerging from the foothills of Patriata and Murree, Soan River eventually falls into Indus River near Makkar.

“The oldest evidence of life in Pakistan has been found in Soan River valley. It was here that some of the earliest signs of humans have been discovered during the excavations of prehistoric mounds,” said Director of Taxila Institute of Asian Civilization at Quaid-i-Azam University, Dr Ashraf Khan.

According to Dr Khan, Soan River Valley is where 500,000 year old relics of the Stone Age man have been found, identifying it as the place with the earliest human inhabitation in the region.

Soan River has many archeological as well as natural heritage sites along its banks and there is no denying that the areas of Rawalpindi and Islamabad are a rich den of precious history.

“The historic background of Rawalpindi and Islamabad can be traced back to the Paleolithic period, the oldest stone tools have been reported in Morgah, Sohan and on the banks of River Soan,” said Dr Ashraf.

“The Stone Age men of Soan Valley have been found to organise themselves in a homogeneous society where they formed groups and developed a culture called the Soan Culture,” explained Dr Khan. Beyond people, significant animal remains have also been found along Soan River. Experts reveal that one such discovery has been of a large fossil, probably remains of a rhinoceros, along the bank of River Soan near another historically site, the Pharwala Fort.

Unfortunately, instead of finding more about the hidden treasures around Soan River, these remains are under permanent danger of being destroyed.

Mr Zulminun, a resident of Soan Garden Housing Society, remarked: “Due to sewage disposal and piles of municipal waste being dumped into the river without any hesitation or fear of legal action by the authorities, I fear there will be nothing left for future generations to learn from here.”

Part of the problem is the sheer lack of awareness about the importance of Soan River and its surroundings. Archeological and heritage sites have never been given their due attention by the government and so people remain unaware of the significance of these remains that give clues to our prehistoric past.

Irfan Bhatti, a radio producer and the patron-in-chief of Potohar Adventures Club, condemned the negligence of the authorities for the ongoing damage.

It is not just a matter of destruction of our history, but the river is a natural home for many species: “Birds and animals of Potohar Region naturally make their homes along the river - just like the extinct animals that once lived here. But this window to our pre-historic past is facing increasing pressure from developers and polluters,” he added.

Theoretically, no new project is authorised without its Initial Environmental Examination (IEE) and Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) reports.

Thus when housing and other developmental projects fulfil this legal requirement, they commit that their projects will not cause any harm to environment or heritage.

This means that project planners should assume the responsibility of developing proper sewage and solid waste treatment and disposal systems. But in reality, such planning and development is simply not taking place and EPA and the government keeps its eyes closed to ongoing violations.

This matter needs to be addressed not just because of the significance of these sites but also because their full value has not even been completely discovered yet.

“Detailed scientific excavations are needed on these sites so that a stratified chronology of the history of this region can be established,” said Dr Khan, pointing out the abundant room for exploration and discovery that exists in these areas.

Experts claim that these prehistoric sites have immense value and are worthy of being selected as one of Unesco’s many world heritage sites - but without attention from authorities concerned, they will remain unnoticed and ignored.

https://www.dawn.com/news/707009

Soan is actually very old. They've apparently found two other stone age sites along with Rawat and Adailiya...Bajaur, Makli Hill in Karachi and another site in interior Sindh.

Anyways please ignore these Dasyus from now on. Lets stick with the topic.

We still speak Irani languages in Pakistan. We are not pretending to be anyone we are not.

You should worry more about what you are, and let us be who we have always been.

Pakistan is the soil of our ancestors.

So says the person who is making outlandish claims and claiming an identity/heritage which he has no reliable proof that even exists............:lol:

Just a post above this one there is another Pakistani who is Turkish :lol: And you are a convert so this means either He was master or he is lying. There you go perfect example of Identity crisis in Pakistan. I hope you are not some syed from Arabia :P

Pakistanis are big time wannabe everything :D

We still speak Irani languages in Pakistan. We are not pretending to be anyone we are not.

You should worry more about what you are, and let us be who we have always been.

Pakistan is the soil of our ancestors.

That dasyu immigrant doesn't even realize that ancient Iranians (Avestans) and ancient Indus (Indo Aryans/Vedics) were practically cousins. Avestan (Zorastrianism) and Vedic faiths all derived from a common Central Asian religion. Vedic faith slightly differed because they (it's assumed) adopted many Harappan traits during the syncretization which occurred after the Aryan migration into the Indus Valley.

Even still, the genetic make up of Parsis and Pakistani ethnic groups are practically the same. Parsis are the closest living descendants of the Avestans.

29497979_1853395591387083_6063915959872126976_n.jpg

I asked that piece of shit why do Parsis in India and Pakistani groups have a similar genetic makeup. Neither him, or his bum buddy were able to answer. They just ignore facts and peddle out their "InSMALLdic" bullshit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom