What's new

Stone-pelters target school bus with 40 children in Kashmir, injure boy

Yes, muslim majority state which is a extention of Northern Pakistan

The entire reason for Partition was that states and areas such this didnt have to live side by side by hindus or dictated to by a hindu india

Pakistan already has azad Kashmir, Gilgit B etc the rest of Kashmir is unfinished business

The Kashmiris are tired and wont stand for india in Kashmir and as tension boils over they stone indian soldiers and institutions

They don't care they want hindus out of Kashmir
We have full control over the entire Kashmir ,its not in their power to dictate terms
Many kashmiris want to stay with India as well

What gives you the right to claim Kashmir? Muslim majority??
You think you can lay claims to whatever the hell you want? And expect us to just give it to you ?
Why not try and take it from us?
And kahsmiri Muslims can go to hell ,its our land our birthright :nana:
ohhh natu laal chutspay! we took half kashmir and insha Allah will take the remaining half!

birth right claim lols

ohhh natu laal chutspay! we took half kashmir and insha Allah will take the remaining half!

birth right claim lols

You guys need to do this fast, of taking rest of Kashmir. If you need our help we are ready. But do it fast.

Dont rely on wanglaokan like guys, 1971, 1965 or 1948 can happen again.

Just make sure that you dont loose Balochistan this time like Bangladesh last time.

Kashmiri muslims are the majority in their own state, they don't have to go anywhere because foreign indians want to occupy their state

There is no such thing as greater Pakistan

Kashmir is a religious, cultural, linguistic extension of Northern Pakistan

As a border state full of Muslims who understood their connection to Northern Pakistan it was a natural consequence of Partition for it to be a part of Pakistan

Instead you force a muslim population with a distinctive Culture into a union full of hindus who they have no allegiance or connection to

This is oppression for indian greed

The Kashmiris are tired of it and want india out

Historically , you know your post is full of shit. What happened to the Hindus of Kashmir? Ever looked at a map or read a history book genius? You will never get our land.....push us too far...we will push Kashmiri's out like the Rohingya..

Kashmir distinctive culture is BS...its one of invader forcing themselves and local population to completely give up their identity their various means ...LOOK AT HOW ISIS DOES IT

Its your muslim forefathers and brethren who are greedy..look at the history you f-ing idiot....keep making up shit....this site is propaganda site for you idiots....still believe in getting 72 virgins? LMAO...you're so fuking lame...

How far back in history do you want to go back to back up your claims? It the UN and other BS organizations back up your claims...it time for India to truly lay down the facts....and bring up what happened to Hindus and this hindu land and how it changed drastically over time..let there no doubt..

That pig Omar Abdullah should be shot dead....he is British agent....fuk him and his lot

Last edited:
fake incident.
they ( indian army ) plant such incidents to minimize the local suppprt to the Freedom Fighters but you know what even Kashmiris knows that .

You guys talking since 1947, and then you did 1971, 1965 and 1948.... nothing happened. Either you stop talking or do something guys.
You have soldiers, right?
You have nuclear weapons, right?
You have our beloved JF17, right?
why don you use them?

We took azad Kashmir and GB and blocked india from Central Asia, Russia and Afghanistan whilst opening oa vital direct route to China
Changing our strategic future forever

Considering india is 7 times larger in population you should be asking why you are so dickless that you cant tske a country so much smaller than you

Pakistan simply supports the Kashmiri people against occupation and wants them to have the same freedom of not living side by side with hindus

They are not anti national they have never given any loyalty whatsoever to india

They want the freedom denied them during Partition

That freedom is guaranteed once they go to Pakistani....we will give them visa to leave for good....tell them to come over...Pakistan owns 1/3 and China owns 1/3...until you give up your stakes we will think about our stake...till then don't ask something you will never get...

Historically , you know your post is full of shit. What happened to the Hindus of Kashmir? Ever looked at a map or read a history book genius? You will never get our land.....push us too far...we will push Kashmiri's out like the Rohingya..

Kashmir distinctive culture is BS...its one of invader forcing themselves and local population to completely give up their identity their various means ...LOOK AT HOW ISIS DOES IT

Its your muslim forefathers and brethren who are greedy..look at the history you f-ing idiot....keep making up shit....this site is propaganda site for you idiots....still believe in getting 72 virgins? LMAO...you're so fuking lame...

How far back in history do you want to go back to back up your claims? It the UN and other BS organizations back up your claims...it time for India to truly lay down the facts....and bring up what happened to Hindus and this hindu land and how it changed drastically over time..let there no doubt..

That pig Omar Abdullah should be shot dead....he is British agent....fuk him and his lot

Neither we nor the Kashmiris care what ramblings hindus have

Partition meant that we not only didn't want to live next to you or see your black faces every day but also that we didn't have to give a fcuk about any hindutva narrative

Pakistan military and 150 nuclear warheads ensures this freedom..

Kashmir is unfinished business and why Kashmiris stone indian soldiers

That freedom is guaranteed once they go to Pakistani....we will give them visa to leave for good....tell them to come over...Pakistan owns 1/3 and China owns 1/3...until you give up your stakes we will think about our stake...till then don't ask something you will never get...

They are in their own homes, in their own muslim majority state foreign dark hindus shouldn't dictate to a muslim population

It is this indian greed and refusal to accept Partition that has caused chaos

We took azad Kashmir and GB and blocked india from Central Asia, Russia and Afghanistan whilst opening oa vital direct route to China
Changing our strategic future forever

Considering india is 7 times larger in population you should be asking why you are so dickless that you cant tske a country so much smaller than you

Pakistan simply supports the Kashmiri people against occupation and wants them to have the same freedom of not living side by side with hindus

Language my dear friend, Chinese people are your friends. Behave properly with us.

I never Indian saying they will take back the Kashmir in your occupation. Its like they let go of it. Its you guys who are harping on it since 1947 or earlier.

Come on guys, show some guts, take the rest of Kashmir from them. Show them you are the boss.

And dont forget to watch these videos. Youtube is banned in my town so i asked by pakistani friend for these links @hussain0216

Language my dear friend, Chinese people are your friends. Behave properly with us.

I never Indian saying they will take back the Kashmir in your occupation. Its like they let go of it. Its you guys who are harping on it since 1947 or earlier.

Come on guys, show some guts, take the rest of Kashmir from them. Show them you are the boss.

And dont forget to watch these videos. Youtube is banned in my town so i asked by pakistani friend for these links @hussain0216

Of course india wants azad Kashmir and GB it is the vital link that not only connects Pakistan to China but india's gateaway to central asia and Russia and beyond

When Pakistan took it it changed Pakistans strategic future forever and blocked indias land route

India would love to occupy azad K and GB but your so dickless youve never had the balls to attempt it

Of course india wants azad Kashmir and GB it is the vital link that not only connects Pakistan to China but india's gateaway to central asia and Russia and beyond

When Pakistan took it it changed Pakistans strategic future forever and blocked indias land route

India would love to occupy azad K and GB but your so dickless youve never had the balls to attempt it

you know what? blocking land route wont help much. Even we want India on our dream project. And we can live without you in that case.
India still have Chabhaar. And we are stuck with you. If we manage to convince Indians then we can ship everything from Gujrat guys. no need of gwadar.

you know what? blocking land route wont help much. Even we want India on our dream project. And we can live without you in that case.
India still have Chabhaar. And we are stuck with you. If we manage to convince Indians then we can ship everything from Gujrat guys. no need of gwadar.

Who are you pretending to be exactly?

I mentioned in my post clearly my friend, read it again. And watch the videos as i have more links that my pakistani friend will send me tomorrow.

Wait so your a Jap-Chinaman called Patil Baba supporting hindu occupation in Kashmir
And oh yeah you have a Pakistani friend who sends you videos

Listen I dont have time to play silly games with some monkey worshipping clown with a identity crises

Back
Top Bottom