EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well we got our own store.

So what kind of items should we have?

Suggestions appreciated.

Mugs and T-hirts are a good place to start....

then books and games!:partay:

If you can get your hands on some PAF, PN, PA posters...that'd sell good. Patriotic Music Albums/Videos/TV Shows etc.

Books look like an obvious place to start. Sell books by Pakistani authors.

Books sure be nice but we can avail these from other places also., So do consider Mugs on orders for those members who want these even with their names on along with PFF names and logo.
Books should also be there

we should have baseball caps with PAF sqd Patches, a person in rawalpindi sadar makes than sells it for Rs 300 which is not bad.
PAF Air craft models a retired PAF person makes than in karachi for RS 5000/- and his work is professional, Most of the senior PAF retd officers get models from him. At PAF selection center they have got a lot of stuff they have started selling models of PAF sabers 486 wing SAMS and a few more , radars. same goes for Army Selection center and Navy. Most of the things are only at Rawalpindi selection centers.
I go to colorado Springs AF Academy I will get the catlog and post it on the forum, We can figure it how to get it later on .

Wow Sir MuradK that is great yes yes please do it PFF team :)

yes i had seen the models of these craft fantastic, and also there are some people with special skills in PAF who make aircraft models from the words of any name i mean they shap the name in an aircraft shape. They are doing it as hobby so i think why not to market them.

I will put some of the stuff on the thread that members can see that they can get it.

And make it compuslory that atleast 1 item should be bought by a normal member, 2 items for regular posters and 5 for admins and moderators!!!

Im out of here...:lol:

I feel T-shirts with PFF logo and some good captions and website address would be good.

I feel T-shirts with PFF logo and some good captions and website address would be good.

There is a website that does this. I will be able to put a link with a drop down in the Store section.

And make it compuslory that atleast 1 item should be bought by a normal member, 2 items for regular posters and 5 for admins and moderators!!!
I'll get one for free as birthday present.:P

Back
Top Bottom