What's new

Strike on Iran Nuclear Assets

from a pakistan point of view it may take the heat of the country if israel attacks, in a political sense atleast?

what do people thnk?

Israel just go do your strike, we gave your all the necessary equipment just go and have a blast...Tired of listening to you whine, in the media..

I have Jewish friends, So I need to keep it at ease :O...

I think even if Israel does this strike on its own, it is going to retaliate Iran and dont expect USA will be left untouched. Its not a win-able game either ways. Iran is not about its 70+ nuclear facilities only, so what is the answer for its general military retaliation? Even if not at the early stage, USA would have to get into action when Iran's militry would be striking Israel back.

Don't forget how Iran reacted when it had its water boundaries violated by the British Soldiers. Poking Iran would be devastating for many, including USA, NATO and other players of War Against Terror. Dont forget Iran has capacity to make Afghanistan yet another Vietnam for USA and Allies.

i think israel and usa both hav,nt sport on this point in world becaus usa already work much more in past for israel intrust openly and hiddenly now it is very defecult to agree the nebour countreys to do or get part in this type of attack this is the main reson otherwise IAF and USAF both have capbilty to do this if they have sport then that is ideal time when usa is present srroundig of iran but at this time they hav,et

Back
Top Bottom