What's new

Strikes on Pakistan can create nuclear holocaust: Feroz Khan

In a full fledged nucelar war, the strategy will be to hit strategical and financially important hub cities as well hence your point is flawed since your calculation is only based on it hitting Delhi while it in reality would not be the only target.
i was giving you an example. Please see the map i posted in the last few pages , in case of a nuclear strike on 50 largest Indian cities, no significant/harmfull fallout is entering pakistan

i was giving you an example. Please see the map i posted in the last few pages , in case of a nuclear strike on 50 largest Indian cities, no significant/harmfull fallout is entering pakistan

What if they reply back with a nuclear strike then?

this thread is a waste of time, very few have discussed on technology, rest are just throwing imaginary bombs in each other.

India's anti missile systems will greatly reduce such threats of Pakistan. In case Pakistan wants a national suicide, then only Pakistan will use nuke attacks on India. India is so big with missile defence system, any massive attack by Pakistan have lower chances of effectiveness against India. Your skies have no protection.

Yes it will , when it gets online properly - under testing and initial deployment at this time - but even then its effectiveness remains unknown since all the other major powers have really no confidence in their ABM systems to provide the level of protection to thwart such " attacks " - you are discussing here . Pakistan would do nothing suicidal - its just another Indian myth , it just wants its enemies to not cross a " threshold " . As for the last line " think again " , research a little about Pakistani SAMs , even though the protection is minimal , its still there .

Back
Top Bottom