Country
Turkey
This is as far as i know

13-14th century Mongol

mid 15-17th century till 1683 Ottoman - Spain Second

France till from 1683 1812 (Napoleon)

Britian 1812 to 1880s - Germany

1915 to present USA

ALSO WHY DOESNT THE EUROPEON COLONISERS SAY SORRY FOR ALL THE DRAINING OF OTHERS WEALTH , GENOCIDES , SLAVERY THEY DID? INSTEAD FORMING COMMENWEALTHS AND FRANCOPHONES?

MATE THIS IS AS FAR AS I KNOW I DNT NO ABOUT ANCIENT EMPIRES TBH you guys can write that down

ALSO WHY DOESNT THE EUROPEON COLONISERS SAY SORRY FOR ALL THE DRAINING OF OTHERS WEALTH , GENOCIDES , SLAVERY THEY DID? INSTEAD FORMING COMMENWEALTHS AND FRANCOPHONES?

The same reason you didn't recognize Armenian Genocide.

internet-memes-o-rly-you-dont-say.jpg

Here is what Bernard Lewis, a British authority on middle east history, said about so-called armenian genocide:

"There is no evidence of a decision to massacre. On the contrary, there is considerable evidence of attempts to prevent it, which were not very successful. Yes there were tremendous massacres, the numbers are very uncertain but a million may well be likely, the issue is not whether the massacres happened or not, but rather if these massacres were as a result of a deliberate preconceived decision of the Turkish government... there is no evidence for such a decision."

If you think otherwise, you need to show your proofs about it. You know Turkey doesn't have to prove that such event did NOT happen, but the claimers have to prove such event happened because of the first fundamental law of "innocent until proven guilty" So, here we are, listening to you. Speak please.

yes thats true mongolians done that thats why their country is poor and they legacy is dust and hated also indians bow down to your white masters ahhahahahah 'GOD SAVE THE QUEEN' kiss the queens foot muahahah

Where the ruins of this great empire?
I can not see a trace!
Obtained lands by the looting culture not a civilisation or empire!
Mongols are said to be a great empire not because of their unified culture, but because they had some of the best generals in their army. Their conquests all over Asia were amazing and they were the pioneers of many military strategies and impediments.
As for seeing a trace the traces of the great empire ruled by the yuan dynasty,established by Genghis Khan, can still be seen in China

yes thats true mongolians done that thats why their country is poor and they legacy is dust and hated also indians bow down to your white masters ahhahahahah 'GOD SAVE THE QUEEN' kiss the queens foot muahahah
Dude- Are you a troll or are you a troll??

Have you guys ever noticed that very few legal successors to former empires ever stood up on their feet again? eg. Italy being the "official" successor to the Roman Empire, it has been very weak for centuries now.
Mongolia being the successor of the Mongolian Empire, they, as you know, are hardly even known to the world.
Similarly, after the collapse of the British Empire, the UK was reduced to nothing more than a US puppet.
France, Greece, the Arabs etc...non of them have still shown feats since their fall..

no i asked a question and your indian freind was being the troll and is telling the truth being a troll?

Just more proof of Indians wanting to please their white master.

He is asking why your White masters don't apologize for colonizing you and you start attacking him.
The whites have really brain washed you completely and looks like willingly on your end.

loool and you weren't colonized?

We had the same history till 1947.

Muslim Punjabis/Sindhis have been colonised since last 5000 years. No offence but its' true.

First 4000 years by Hindu/Buddhist kings,
Then by Arabs,
Then by Turks,
Then by Mongols,
Then by Afghans,
Then by Sikhs,
Then by Britishers.

The Umayyad Caliphate
(c. 661-750) was the second of the four major Arab caliphates established after the death of Muhammad PBUH.
Umayyad family originally came from the city of Mecca, their capital was Damascus. At its greatest extent, it covered more than five million square miles (13,000,000 km2), making it one of the largest empires the world had yet seen, and the seventh largest contiguous empire ever to exist.

listen mate i no this aint to me but the pakistani guy who you quoted but for me its not the colonizing thats the problem but how can you bloody join a commenwealth or whatever after? dont you feel embarresed , that is the bad thing for me its like you are proud you got ruled by them isnt that right? tell me if iam wrong if india or whover went out from the commenwealth today i will respect them 100 times more ( not indivuadally as i respect individuals on their actions etc but on general i will respect more)

Roman civilization/empire was the strongest hands down.
Longest democratic(500 B.C. almost till the birth of Christ)republic till date.
Empire which lasted the longest(till around 500 A.D.).Roman empire/culture( Byzantine Empire) then went onto last for another 6 to 700 years until the sack of Constantinople around 1200.

Back
Top Bottom