What's new

Student asked to convert, stabbed in South Kashmir

you abolished caste ? in pakistan ? kammi kamin , chattha , awana , nai ,dhobi darzi , teli ?
lol ...........lol ............................:-)
These things have nothing to do in Pakistan.
Visit Pakistan and see for yourself.

Last edited:
These things have nothing to do in Pakistan.
Visit Pakistan and see for yourself.

what ? these things don't exist in pakistan ?

don't you give tickets to arain, rajput , jatt , pashtun, kahar , teli , kassais based on their populations ?

You should first have the ability to draw somebody into a conversation logically and then "hit raw nerves" with your intellect. Random twitter posts and clips may give you instant gratification but can't hide the dumb.
Of course, posting decades old stuff about cricket and drugs was absolutely in context with the thread but its only the worlds of Indian lawmaker which is not worth paying attention because its exposes your frustration and hypocrisy quite a devoted hindu you are
I've been noticing you've quite salty and bitchy about Pakistan for quite a long time is it some personal issue?
your Pakistani boyfriend ditch?

Indeed, but we are talking everything else but the incident. One guy is posting more whataboutery posts which somehow justifies stabbing for refusal to convert to the peaceful religion.
post your fake news somewhere else

It never will be over. Can you tell me why some are elite and some admins and some other moderators and some other newbies on this forum?

This is an Internet Forum. You and I have same Rights as far as we dont break the rules.

Life is different. You cannot possibly be advocating that and i am sure you will reconsider your approach.

Humans are Not born lesser or greater nor pure or unpure.

Pakistanis obviously don't understand terrorism. You are no different. For the record, I didn't but you seem to think its logical to think that way.

Please spare me your Moral highground nuisance on terrorism.

In fact, it sounds like he is making a mockery of religion. "If you converted, no matter whatever you do in life, straight to heaven".

First of all Thats not even islamically correct. All your sins prior to Life as Muslim are considered Null and void for Muslims and Rest is gods mercy on judgement day.

You simply have a bias against Religion and Islam seems to be in Fashion These days.

Muslims are in majority in Kashmir so as per Devine commandment, what they have done to girl is fully justified. Lot more has happend in the world than this shitty incident. I fully support what has happened with her.

Back
Top Bottom