Government Murray College Sialkot,
donated his laptop to local PTI
chapter.
The student had got this laptop from Chief Minister of Punjab Shahbaz Sharif,
whose party Pakistan Muslim League
(PML-N) is considered to be main rival
of Imran Khan. A ceremony was
organized by PTI local chapter in
honour of Asad Ali on the occasion of donating his laptop to the party.
Speaking during the ceremony, Asad
Ali said that he had received the laptop
just because of Imran Khan and that
was why he was donating it to district
office of PTI. He said that opinion could not be changed through using
resources and youth respect Imran
from the core of their heart and they
would stand at the back of PTI.

now this is what I call bringing a change.
Honest people respect honest leaders. ;)

So PTI is using Laptops they say is obtained through corruption. What moral principles! /Sarcasm

So PTI is using Laptops they say is obtained through corruption. What moral principles! /Sarcasm

C'mon man, even you can't keep a straight face while saying that. :mamba:

Choorrr yar....Abhee Govt of Punjab Illan karay na...Poray Pakistan ko Laptop dainay kaliya....Yeh sub Hkhor...sub say pehlay...aur kohnian martay huway line main sub say agay ja kay kharay hongay lainay kayliyay:rofl::rofl:

Should not have been used a political statement.
Sounds sorta cheap.

Doesn't look like it happened TBH.

Why would anybod donate a laptop?

Sounds poor on PTI's part, but the student gave a straight face to PML.

what type of cheap story is that?? its like both the losers imran league and tinda/takla league are having cat fight

takla gives laptop to some failure but the failure donates the laptop to imran party, so this shows imran party is doing the true politics and winning punjabi hearts

I know many students in Pindi who wanted Laptops. High standards??????

its clear statement that ganjas bros cant win their votes against money, laptops. They are just using public fund to get votes but people are not that fool. The mess they hav created in past cant be removed with a laptop.

I think its a shame for PTI that they are using student's learning resource to their political interests. They should be helping the Punjab Govt. by donating learning resources. Instead they are snatching laptops from students and leaving them with PTI flags to walk on road. Shame on the selfish leaders we have.

I know many students in Pindi who wanted Laptops. High standards??????

Who wants a Laptop with 5 year old technology? It wouldnt even be able to run the programs required now from College/University courses. Do your own homework.

The Laptops were "donated" through Corruption. PTI wants to fight Corruption. So why not take something "Donated" from Corruption and use it against Corruption. "The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend"

Thəorətic Muslim;2906727 said:
Who wants a Laptop with 5 year old technology? It wouldnt even be able to run the programs required now from College/University courses. Do your own homework.

The Laptops were "donated" through Corruption. PTI wants to fight Corruption. So why not take something "Donated" from Corruption and use it against Corruption. "The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend"
My laptop is a 5 year old model and works perfectly. Only had to update the OS and it's fine. So that is a dumb objection.
If it's corrupt, you don't touch it

I think its a shame for PTI that they are using student's learning resource to their political interests. They should be helping the Punjab Govt. by donating learning resources. Instead they are snatching laptops from students and leaving them with PTI flags to walk on road. Shame on the selfish leaders we have.

i think you should again go on OP and then comment. Student is donating not PTI looting like punjab or federal govt.

Back
Top Bottom