What's new

students of today, leaders for tomorrow, join APMSO to become the future of Pakistan

You can argue out a difference, but never a bias. You can engage for as long as you want with them but only to get more and more trolling in the end. Take my signatures as an advice for the future.
Thanks. It's really true.

@Pakistani Exile aap in jaise ilaqaye taasubi logon ko matt mun lagaya kejye they will try to pop up every now and then and show their ilaqayat and taasubiyat and subaayiat

No! The only reason you like APMSO is because you are a racist MQM supporter. No on in his right mind ever sides with a greater evil to expresses his hatred for a smaller evil.

Only reason i like APMSO is that they keep Jamaati thugs in check.

Pehaly yeh to batao kay Karachi ki ghalazat London mein kiun bethi hai (including you)

No province, or city, or locality is reserved for anyone, in a free society any one can go, live, work, marry, anywhere he wishes. It's a different matter if some terrorist party and its "educated elite" supporters live in medieval times. Do you live in a medieval times?

Punjab ka gand Karachi main kyun ata hai phir? her roz hazaron Punjabi Karachi atai hai. Karachi main aadi police chor Punjab ka gand hai. Karachi aur urban Sindh se sara Punjab kay gand ko nikal jana chaiyay.

And why would I blow myself? LoL.

No! The only reason you like APMSO is because you are a racist MQM supporter. No on in his right mind ever sides with a greater evil to expresses his hatred for a smaller evil.

Study the history of APMSO before talking non sense. I am not a member of any political party. I have criticized the Don sitting in London many times. The only one racist is you, people like you cannot understand why and how organisations like MQM are born. It was your mammay chachay in Establishment that has destroyed Pakistan. Organisations like MQM, JSQM BLA and BRA are response to your kind of racist mentality.

Back
Top Bottom