What's new

STUFF FOREIGNERS SAY TO BANGLADESHIS!

:rofl::rofl:

The day I arrived Germany, I had one luggage missing. SO airlines staff told me to wait in the lounge while he looks into the case. After some time When they announced my name in PA system to meet at the counter, there was few Pakistani looking guys in the waiting area. So these guys started screaming ' bhaib saab' OO bhai saab' like mad mans. When I stopped, one just throw himself on me and was crushing me in a bear hug and was saying something in Punjabi (or URDU?) which I couldn't even understand. So by this time the PA system was calling me by name and Country, these guys instantly became really flustered. When I asked why they were screaming or hugging me, they said when they heard my name and saw me, they thought I was one of their desi bhais. That was the funniest experience in my expatriate life. :lol::lol::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl:

The day I arrived Berlin airport, i had one luggage missing, airlines staff told me to wait in the lounge. After some time When they announced my name in PA system to meet at the counter, there was some Pakistani looking guys in the waiting area. So these guys started screaming ' bhaib saab' OO bhai saab' like mad mans. When I stopped one just throw himself on me and was crushing me in a bear hug and was saying something in Punjabi (or URDU?) which I couldn't even understand. So by this time the PA system was calling me by name and Country, these guys instantly became really flustered. That was the funniest experience in my expatriate life. :lol::lol::rofl::rofl:
ah nice funny story :D
probably he was @Imran Khan :rofl:

ah nice funny story :D
probably he was @Imran Khan :rofl:
NAH! They were just kids. This Imran mia is as old as a turtle... :lol::lol::lol:
45109606.cms

I don’t know why the above person always loves clashing with me, like sweety - haven’t you had enough already.

Trust me, I know.

Academically asking....

How long does the 'talk' lasts between a Pakistani girl and a Bangladeshi guy?

P.s: if it's one of the blonde moments then let you are British

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom