What's new

Stupid and Funny from all over the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
16239.gif

A big arrogant superstar- Shahid Afridi with his wife's weird niqab (from head to toe) :angry:

afridifam.jpg

Now, Shahid Afridi with sexy babe wife (remove from niqab finally)! :smitten:

shahid-afridi-with-his-wife.jpg

Its not uncommon. In India people use to work in city. When they come to their village there wife use to cver there face. while in town they don't cover the face..

Its assumed bad/shameless to being uncovered in there sasural (In laws city of brides).

she observes Pardah when they visit their native Khyber Agency.....they live in a posh area of Karachi so there isn't any 'external' pressure

i always laugh at the pictures where he's wearing torn jeans and armani shirt and she's covered head to toe....

lovely family by the way, Mashallah.

p.s. please remove this comment ''sexy babe'' from your post, have some respect for a female Muslim

she observes Pardah when they visit their native Khyber Agency.....they live in a posh area of Karachi so there isn't any 'external' pressure

i always laugh at the pictures where he's wearing torn jeans and armani shirt and she's covered head to toe....

lovely family by the way, Mashallah.

p.s. please remove this comment ''sexy babe'' from your post, have some respect for a female Muslim

So muslims can't be sexy???????????

she's a Muslim woman and she's married.

we don't talk this way about someone like that, it's indecent. Would you want your wife or sisters picture posted online and have people commenting on her?

i don't think you would appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom