What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

1620780816816.png

Fawad Ch. Aka Joker please stop making jokes on Govt. Of Pakistan Logo.

Why on earth we have such jokers in our ministry?

All this reminds me this below post.

At the time of Cold War, in USSR, there is a person in top and critical post.

KGB was sure he was working for CIA but unable to get any proof of it.

When USSR Broke down, that person left Russia and Settled in USA.

After few years a ex-KGB senior officer meet him and ask him that we were sure you are working for CIA and now you are living a luxury life in USA it confirms our information but even after strict monitoring we didn't find anything.

As Now it's a no issue so can you tell why we were unable to find anything against you?

That man replied

"My job from CIA was to hire incompetent people at top critical posts of country"

and they Destroyed the Country.

اس پوسٹ کا مجودہ ملکی حالات سے کوئی تعلق نہیں اور کوئی بھی مماثلت محض اتفاقیہ ہوگی۔ 😇

Sorry couldn't resist.

Actually, it is the people laughing at Fawad Chaudhry who are the morons in this case. Tea and jute used to be cash crops of Bangladesh, and what Fawad Chaudhry is saying is that it is now time to move forward from this legacy. I am amazed people didn't realize this. We studied jute and tea being cash crops in Pakistan Studies.

😊😀😁😃😄

*ابو حنان*

استاد نے طلباء سے کہا کہ بیٹے سچ سچ بتاؤ کہ تم لوگ اسکول سے گھر جانے کے بعد کیا کرتے ہو؟
پہلا طالب علم: سر میں گھر جاکر پہلے سوتا ہوں۔ سوکر اٹھنے کے بعد ابو حنان کے یہاں جاکر سگریٹ خرید کر پیتا ہوں۔
دوسرا طالب علم: سر میں سوکر اٹھنے کے بعد ابو حنان کے یہاں سے گٹکھا خرید کر کھاتا ہوں۔
تیسرا طالب علم: سر اسکول کے بعد سوکر اٹھتا ہوں تو ابو حنان کے ادھر کھینی (تمباکو) کھانے جاتا ہوں۔
چوتھا طالب علم: سر میں اسکول سے جانے کے بعد نہا کر تازہ دم ہوجاتا ہوں۔ اس کے بعد ہوم ورک کرتا ہوں۔ پھر نماز ادا کرتا ہوں اور رزق کی تلاش میں رہتا ہوں۔
استاد: شاباش بیٹے شاباش۔ اچھے بچوں کی یہی پہچان ہے۔ بیٹے آپ کا نام کیا ہے؟
طالب علم: سر میں ہی ابو حنان ہوں.

منقول.

Two funny vids of my most favorite Indian Hindi TV actress, the lovely Helly Shah, with her co-star Rrahul Sudhir, both of whom acted most recently in Ishq Main Marjawan 2.

I liked how Rrahul is making Helly laugh and she also blushes in the first vid. The comments on the pages are funny.

Vid 1.

Vid 2.

I liked the funny and sharp dialogue in the serial. In one of the tracks in the serial the hero, Vansh ( played by Rrahul ), dies and his lookalike Vihaan appears ( happens in Hindi serials ). Vihaan has funny lines. He plots to make the heroine, Riddhima Raisinghania ( Helly ), his wife. Whenever Vihaan thinks about Riddhima he has a nice name for her - Pretty Raisinghania. And when he saves her from some goons and she wants to involve him in her plan he tells her that he wants lot of money plus GST ( Girl Saving Tax ). Indians will understand what GST means.

---

@Zibago @Mentee @fitpOsitive @RealNapster @ps3linux @vishwambhar @KedarT @Goenitz
@Juggernaut_Flat_Plane_V8

@Indos, maybe you will like Helly and also the flow of the interviews.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom