What's new

Su 30 MKI crashed near pune

Status
Not open for further replies.
acc. to you F-22 can eat whole Mki,don't underestimate capabilities of MKI.RUSSIANS r best so what it don't effect u although u are a F-22 fanboy.....did'nt you
this chest thrimping is going to make you a laughing stock in PDF.
Kindly be sane when you post, you are comparing a 5th gen fighter F22 to a 4.5 gen figher MKI.
Sure MKI is a superb airsuperiority fighter but it does not stand againts F22 in a BVR fight. i am not sure about WVR fight.
but in BVR sure the F22 can not be detected as it has the best stealth in the world.

acc. to you F-22 can eat whole Mki,don't underestimate capabilities of MKI.RUSSIANS r best so what it don't effect u although u are a F-22 fanboy.....did'nt you

First. Please use some semblance of proper punctuation. I cant figure where your post starts and ends, not to mention what are you trying to say exactly.
Second. I am a F-22 fanboy because I have a very clear and crisp understanding of 100% of the jets "disclosed" capabilities.
And those outweigh even the hypothetical abilities that a MKi fanboy posted here earlier.

since we are all done talking about the MKI crash and I have stirred the hornet nest of fanboys.. I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom