What's new

Su-30MKI - Super Sukhoi Upgrade Program.

If thats the case, then accept that paf ingressed and that ISPR is a liar. Decide on something. Either paf ingressed, or it didn't.
@Windjammer so ISPR said 'that remaining in our side of LOC or our airspace?' if he said the former then he means that J&K is Pak airspace.

See, again you have trouble focusing on ispr statement.
Since you people come here to learn so let me help you, the thread is about
So no guessing who has trouble focusing or reading.

@IndiaIsBad enjoy. Your PM lied to yoh for votes. Watch till end and enjoy how an America woman who hates Pakistan turn on you. Looool

Since you people come here to learn so let me help you, the thread is about
So no guessing who has trouble focusing or reading.
Oh so when u replying earlier to me, you were talking about mki upgrade? Or did u misread the thread title at that time?

So many mistakes. Really worried for you windy.

@IndiaIsBad enjoy. Your PM lied to yoh for votes. Watch till end and enjoy how an America woman who hates Pakistan turn on you. Looool
How is that related to ispr statement about crossing loc?

Oh so when u replying earlier to me, you were talking about mki upgrade? Or did u misread the thread title at that time?

So many mistakes. Really worried for you windy.

How is that related to ispr statement about crossing loc?
Well you seem to have difficulty learning and keep running in circles , did they...didn't they....so naturally i tried to help you get out of your misery....but some people never learn.

@Windjammer @IndiaIsBad
He said while remaining in our airspace "hudood". Now politically, even J&K is our land and airspace.
if that was his intention, why did he say that bombing was done across loc? Politically, you bombed your own territory right?
Well you seem to have difficulty learning and keep running in circles , did they...didn't they....so naturally i tried to help you get out of your misery....but some people never learn.
But if you wanted to help, why didn't you answer the question, was ISPR lying when they said that bombing was done from within pakistani airspace?

if that was his intention, why did he say that bombing was done across loc? Politically, you bombed your own territory right?
Yea we bombed the illegal occupiers and opressors.
But if you wanted to help, why didn't you answer the question, was ISPR lying when they said that bombing was done from within pakistani airspace?

See how troubled you are.....above you are calling it politically own territory and then you are confusing your self again......beside no where he said from within Pakistan.

Yea we bombed the illegal occupiers and opressors.

See how troubled you are.....above you are calling it politically own territory and then you are confusing your self again......beside no where he said from within Pakistan.
I have already showed the ispr statement. Seems like you are having trouble reading again. Get well soon windy.

Also i never called it politically own territory. Are u sure you are not going crazy windy?

I have already showed the ispr statement. Seems like you are having trouble reading again. Get well soon windy.
One absent minded soul you are.....actually another member had to show you the footage since you obviously have reading problem.....besides ISPR also said PAF shot down an SU-30.....hope that goes down well too.

One absent minded soul you are.....actually another member had to show you the footage since you obviously have reading problem.....besides ISPR also said PAF shot down an SU-30.....hope that goes down well too.
Why are u not addressing the point windy? ISPR statement said that they didn't cross loc. Do you believe ISPR?

Hey this radar seems pretty crappy compared to the isreali radar on tejas and the French radar on the Rafael. It sounds low powered and not properly cooled as the computer would shutdown the Transmitter receive modules

why is India buying this?

k

Why is India buying what?

The upgrade for su-30 from Russia, why not from the west?

IAF hasn't yet decided on the upgrade details. HAL is offering an indigenous upgrade, which is also under consideration. It includes all indigenous avionics and the big deal is the indigenous Uttam AESA radar variant that will be developed for the Su-30MKI. It'll transform the beast.

That and the addition of Astra Mk1, Mk2 and then Mk3.
Why are u not addressing the point windy? ISPR statement said that they didn't cross loc. Do you believe ISPR?

ISPR statement also said no F-16s were involved and that 2 Indian pilots were captured and in hospital..the "doosra banda" as he was referred to..and the doosra banda promptly vanished after that. :D

Pakistanis believe ISPR when it suits them and not when it doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom