What's new

Su-35 Charity Challenge Thread

HavocHeaven

Reaction score
Since many Indian buddies here are so excited/delighted about the rumored China-Russia Su-35 order, which is reported close to be a done deal, I would like to make it even sweeter for you guys.

I do not believe this is a reliable report TBH. I hereby start a Su-35 charity challenge with my $100. If China inks a Su-35 deal with Russia in six months (before September 08, 2012), I will donate my $100 to an Indian charity organization.

If you take my side, please donate your own $100 to an Indian charity and post your receipt. If you place a bet against me and this Su-35 deal turns out to be not confirmed in six months, please donate $100 to a Chinese charity. No betting pool is needed.

If you would like to join me in my challenge, please register by a reply in this thread. Just indicate you believe the China-Russia Su-35 deal or not. Please do not re-edit your signup post (honor code!).

Su-35 deal link
courtesy to PEACEMAKER2010 @PDF

There is nothing wrong with charity. This is good fun. If China buys Su-35s, I will donate $25 to Indian Child Hunger charity and post receipt.

I like your proposal to HavocHeaven's.

Unfortunately, the chinese don't have a reputation about keeping their word.

Try to create a first counter example. :tup:

Anyone else, following Aramsogo's lead .....??

There is nothing wrong with charity. This is good fun. If China buys Su-35s, I will donate $25 to Indian Child Hunger charity and post receipt.

Yes I will donate $50 for 150 000 000 poor people in CHina whihc Chinese posters keep on foregetting that China has so many poor people while making fun of poverty in India.

Why did a Chinese offer to buy your buffalo and gave you beans in return ?

Since many Indian buddies here are so excited/delighted about the rumored China-Russia Su-35 order, which is reported close to be a done deal, I would like to make it even sweeter for you guys.

I do not believe this is a reliable report TBH. I hereby start a Su-35 charity challenge with my $100. If China inks a Su-35 deal with Russia in six months (before September 08, 2012), I will donate my $100 to an Indian charity organization.

If you take my side, please donate your own $100 to an Indian charity and post your receipt. If you place a bet against me and this Su-35 deal turns out to be not confirmed in six months, please donate $100 to a Chinese charity. No betting pool is needed.

If you would like to join me in my challenge, please register by a reply in this thread. Just indicate you believe the China-Russia Su-35 deal or not. Please do not re-edit your signup post (honor code!).

Su-35 deal link
courtesy to PEACEMAKER2010 @PDF

Somebody else close to you is in better need of it ;)

Why did a Chinese offer to buy your buffalo and gave you beans in return ?

chinese offer has no meaning .... since we don't sell our buffalo to chinese, and chinese beans can be injurious, healthwise. They will get quarantined before entering India.

Aramsogo has "promised" to pay cash in one case, and no cash in the other case.

Hope he keeps his promise. More people follow his lead.

Damn.... we evil indians are too money minded. :laugh:

lmao these guy are showing off by promising 25 bucks:rofl:

Give it to some sweat shop laborer in China instead.

Try to create a first counter example. :tup:

Anyone else, following Aramsogo's lead .....??
You confused China with India, in business field it is well known consensus that Indians promise 120% with 60% result, but Chinese always promise low but gain respect with high outcome.....just look at the two governments outline of each country's GDP, as China always give lower figures than the real figure at the end of the year, whereas India Bla Bla Blan....and Bla Bla Bla, then the result is always humiliating, btw your government still haven't published the figure for 2011, I guess the collapsing currency makes the GDP very humiliating,,

Yes I will donate $50 for 150 000 000 poor people in CHina whihc Chinese posters keep on foregetting that China has so many poor people while making fun of poverty in India.

Okay, so you will donate $50 to the poor of China (with proof) if China doesn't buy the Su-35 by the end of the year??
And we can call you out on it if you welch.

Okay, so you will donate $50 to the poor of China (with proof) if China doesn't buy the Su-35 by the end of the year??
And we can call you out on it if you welch.

OK

More than that, I wanted to point out your hypocrisy of making fun of poverty and hunger in India, when your China has 150 million (pakistan's population is 180 million) or 150 000 000 poor people in China.
Deal or no deal I dont care, I care to show a mirror in your face.

Back
Top Bottom