What's new

Subramanian Swamy draws ire of Arab twitteratis for calling Kuwait ‘Namak Haram

the core of it is Arrogance. Indians, just watch Indian media (they cannot think outside of it) and perceive India as super power. A power who can bend any country on her knees. They are delusional and arrogant.
This arrogance made azazel/iblees a devil.

plus Pakistan army was responsible for largest mine clearing effort after first gulf war. So he is bragging about refuelling same as Modi was on building library. @BHarwana plz find the source and put on twitter this fact.
Edit. ok not largest, it was BD brothers... @UKBengali
Country Area (Sq. Km) Contract Value.
Bangladesh 3285 US $ 103 million
Egypt 3000 $ 166 million
France 1726 $ 111 million
Pakistan 3000 $ 95 million
Turkey 696 $ 30 million
UK 1465 $ 59 million
USA 3142 $ 142 million
http://defencejournal.com/feb-mar99/kuwait.htm
Actually Bangladesh Army ended up clearing more lands than initially contracted for. Some western countries left Kuwait without completing their obligation. BD Army were contracted to complete the work.
@Michael Corleone @DalalErMaNodi

15% of expat . if you want to see the disaster go look at the UAE

Its 15% of the expat not 15% of the population

I think it is 15% of Kuwait population that is Bharti.

Do you have any source that shows the data on Kuwait pop?

Actually Bangladesh Army ended up clearing more lands than initially contracted for. Some western countries left Kuwait without completing their obligation. BD Army were contracted to complete the work.
@Michael Corleone @DalalErMaNodi
yes, bangladesh ended up sweeping UK and pakistans area of jurisdiction... the capital kuwait city was completely cleared by bangladesh... america asked for more than a year... pakistan asked for 6 months... bangladesh said they'll clear it in 1 which everyone laughed at... but our mine sweepers did clear the capital within a month... my dad remembers the amount of respect the people from bd army got everywhere... free dining, things they wanted... whatever.... it's the labors who went later that spoiled bangladesh's name
i can't tell for sure but kuwait's mine clearing work didn't finish until maybe 2012 or something... i remember mines popping here and there while i was in high school... after existing bangladeshi contingent finished the work is when kuwaitis went to bangladesh to finalize a deal regarding bangladeshis in the police force, army and instructors for the military

Its 15% against the local population of Kuwaitis, same is the quota for the Egyptians. And from what we are hearing its only 3% for Pakistanis.

So for instance if there are 3 million kuwaitis, indian population should be 3 million x 15% = 450,000. Where it is about a million or something like that at present.
everyone and their grandparents are in kuwait... i don't understand what was kuwait govt. thinking when they were stamping visa for all these people.... just because indians kiss *** better doesn't mean they're better people

Indians account for 70% of the Asians in Kuwait.

Egyptians and Indians make up 80% or more of the expat community, Indians are everywhere here.

Lmao, 'Namak Haram', seriously ? Indians have turned Kuwait into a literal jungle and now all expats are having to pay.

This guy has some gall to call Kuwaitis Namak haram when they themselves are the root cause of the problem.

India is huge and Kuwait is tiny. Fact on ground is, Indians can start slapping around these sheiks inside their own country and it not much they can do about it.

India is huge and Kuwait is tiny. Fact on ground is, Indians can start slapping around these sheiks inside their own country and it not much they can do about it.

Lmao, you are mistaken.

Indians when in Arab countries are very docile, they just kiss Kuwaiti backsides by parroting their orders and calling them 'baba' and when the Kuwaitis beat them, they don't even fight back.

Yeah, they're that shameless.

I live here, and to tell you the truth the only three nationalities that don't take the abuse are Egyptians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis.

Bangladeshis have even thrown their Kuwaiti sponsor off his own building after he interrupted him while he was on the phone with his pregnant wife.

Not that I'm encouraging violence but taking the abuse in silence and then labelling others Namak haram is quite disingenuous.

Lmao, you are mistaken.

Indians when in Arab countries are very docile, they just kiss Kuwaiti backsides by parroting their orders and calling them 'baba' and when the Kuwaitis beat them, they don't even fight back.

Yeah, they're that shameless.

I live here, and to tell you the truth the only three nationalities that don't take the abuse are Egyptians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis.

Bangladeshis have even thrown their Kuwaiti sponsor off his own building after he interrupted him while he was on the phone with his pregnant wife.

Not that I'm encouraging violence but taking the abuse in silence and then labelling others Namak haram is quite disingenuous.
Thats their nature. Indians are good at being a suck up (Yes, Sir) but only when they think they are at disadvantage or weak. Once they are strong in numbers they will act like hyenas.

where can i read about this

Wage riots 13 years ago over minimum wage, it was all over local news and middle Eastern news, multiple people were killed, many Kuwaiti were killed by their drivers and cooks before they left Kuwait.

The authorities didn't find out until the perpetrators were already in Bangladesh.

If you can find Kuwaiti Arabic newspapers from back then you'll find it. It was a massive dharna/hartal type riot, it was initially peace but cops did what they do and then the rest happened.

Anyway, this is sounding as if I'm proud of the violence or downplaying it but truth be told back then the minimum wage was low, very low, now the minimum wage has increased 5 fold, so those riots had an effect.

Sadly, everyone who participated in the shutdowns was deported even those who didn't cause any trouble, but due to these guys most low wage workers in Kuwait benefited from higher pay.

Indians benefitted alot.

Anyhow, the point I was trying to illustrate is that you can only push men so far, If a person has self respect then, he will at some point fight back. This is exactly what happened here.

This is something I've notice in Pakistanis too, here and elsewhere, they have self respect, unfortunately this can't be said for the Indians in Kuwait, who exist only to lick boots.

Last edited:
Godl Bless RSS, Sangh and BJP. They will do the work for us without us needing to fire a single bullet

That's why Saddam should've ruled Kuwait، unification of Arab states. There shouldn't be 22 Arab countries, it's too many.

Also very unnatural the wealth of Kuwait and Qatar. The locals are pampered to the level that they develop strange subcultures. Might as well draw a new country around every oilfield

When Indians get into top level positions they stop other minorities from progressing. Happens all the time in UK.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom