What's new

Sucking up to Uncle Sam

If Indians want to suck up to Americans its is a matter for them. No one should be critical of them

Even Pak has relations with USA( I won't say suck up :D). But it's just on different pages.
Some say Pak is partner in WoT - really ??? - OBL raid ??? Drone stricks ??? NATO attack incidents ??? I wonder how yu guies can still call yourself partners :D
India on other hand had not followed USA blindly. It's true evenif you don't want to accept.
Which sane country will face sanctions for Iran ??? Not even china whose economy is bigger than India.

Just to remind our Pak friends Pak didn't vote on Iran issue in UN

You are talking about Iran pipeline - really ??? Its dead already. India back down NOT because of USA but Iran fail to assure safety in Pak territory. They want India to trust Pak with pipeline. That wasn't possible.
Facts- Pak can't begin pipeline project on its own let alone to complete it. China can but it isn't. Guess why ???
India and Iran recently sign a trage enhancement and development other than oil.
So please don't call India something that India is not.
I will not go on opinions on Pak. But still you guies are free to make one on yourself. Just spare India out of this.

If i get praise from someone how is it sucking up??..however if i praise some one without logic,sense all over the net ..that is sucking up in true sense :whistle:
Get a life ..get a dose of reality post 12 is what i recommend.:wave:

i dont know how pakistanis get that idea.
You are the very foot print of the beast.
1: Your presence on this forum.
2: Topic in British press... (India)Sucking up to Uncle Sam... Obsessive Indians digression....Pakistan. :blah::blah::blah:

nope. WOT is not our problem. if US told us, 'u r with us or against us, so bend over', we would have laughed at their faces.
but u guys... well, we know what u did
Cheap banter doesn't cost a dime, since you are oblivious to the fact that it were the Americans who declined while BJP were keen to pick up the soap. :woot:

proof please

I don't have any images of your Netas bending over, however a little introspection will confirm the pose. :laugh:

US sanctions on our banks may affect our economy, while guys dont have much of an economy

Last time we were under sanctions, despite all the incentives, a certain mountain turned white, besides despite the roller coaster, our farmers still manage to stay alive. :D
who told u that? sino challenged? :rofl:
Isn't that the whole psyche of the subject,:lol: but then, obsession, digression, desperation and denial do also come into equation.

many member of the western side of India is thinking that India too will be another $uCk3R of USA just like them..I just love their ignorance.but here is the truth,that country already $uCk3d their own economy and foreign policy to fight USA's war and now living on USA's aid..whereas USA thinks India as a Rising Power,not some side kick..and India will never be a side kick of another country as we are not accustomed to be one(unlike them)... :lol: :lol:

So was the Indian media sucking up to Pakistan when they reported so extensively on Hina Rabbani Khar Hermes Berkin bag or on Zardari's Ajmer visit?

when Mushraff visited India during Agra summit he also got 24*7 coverage...it is not sucking up....it is competition among various media house... there are presently more than 25 news channel in india and cut throat competition.

Pakistan gets $ 1.35 billion of non military aid from USA every year and keeps asking for more....
What would you call that, then??Boot Licking??
Get sane people!! When a high ranking delegate of the only superpower of the world comes visiting, Media is likely to get excited.......

Pakistan gets $ 1.35 billion of non military aid from USA every year and keeps asking for more....
What would you call that, then??Boot Licking??
Get sane people!! When a high ranking delegate of the only superpower of the world comes visiting, Media is likely to get excited.......

mate why are you going off topic. This is an article in British media by a Brit nothing to do with Pakistan that suggests that India sucks up to America. Which I think is your right if you guys want to suck its a matter for you I wont stop you

mate why are you going off topic. This is an article in British media by a Brit nothing to do with Pakistan that suggests that India sucks up to America. Which I think is your right if you guys want to suck its a matter for you I wont stop you

But he is telling truth .....

Ridiculing Pakistan wasn't my objective...I was just giving a suitable example, which, I hoped, some of your sillier countrymen would understand....

Dont quote british Source. Your all weather friends might call you white man confirmation obsessed people.

Even when USA don't give a dam about them :(
UK should get a life and kick US ***. They run behind too much still couldn't get support at their own cause :D
Real losers :D

You know how you feel a conection to your country men? The US is a child of Britain like no other (closest CA AUS). Few other nations have this form of colonial connection (Spain being one of the few). It is far different than your connection to the British Empire (though your's is more recent). It would be like a British Desi (of many generations) trying to explain why he would still carry an Asian flag on a forum.

Britishers are scared of loosing there position to India. Reports in there media is there Cry of Jealousy.

British are just mad that we didn't give them MMRCA :rolleyes:
Yes to a certain extent but went berserk when Pranab da was quoted saying "the aid they give is peanuts for us, we do not want it"

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom