What's new

Sudan declares war on South Sudan (update)

A genocidal maniac and as such by default china's best friend. Sudan president has a warrant against him for crimes against humanity and being responsible for 400,000 deaths. He is propped up by the Chinese and given arms by them. This stain on humanity was given a presidential guard of honor in china, with the red carpet being rolled out for him - fully aware a warrant for his arrest was out.

You sound outraged and shocked. It's always been China's way. Deceptive diplomacy is like second nature for them.

North Sudan forces have liberated Hejlej after crushing southern forces...
536454.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
My full support goes to N. Sudan in the matter. Those who follow the news would know hat it was S. Sudan who was the aggressor

In this case, my full support should go for S.Sudan!!!

Thank you, BlackEagle for the info. I really never knew that Sudan possessed such an army, let alone such an air force. It isn't the best air force, but it surpassed all of my expectations!

Thank you, BlackEagle for the info. I really never knew that Sudan possessed such an army, let alone such an air force. It isn't the best air force, but it surpassed all of my expectations!

I thought the same.

This was a long time ago, but now it's different, NS is a major exporter of agricultural crops.

NAIROBI (AlertNet) - Experts warn that a quarter of a million Sudanese could be on the brink of famine by March. War between the government and rebels in South Kordofan and Blue Nile states means that few humanitarian agencies can gain access to those at risk.

Some 140,000 refugees have crossed into neighbouring South Sudan and Ethiopia, and the United Nations (U.N.) warns this figure could reach 500,000 in the coming months.

How serious is the threat of famine?

The Famine Early Warning System (FEWS NET) says the two states will reach level four, or emergency levels, by March. This is one stage short of level five, or famine.

Many people have been unable to plant and harvest since fighting broke out in South Kordofan in June and in Blue Nile in September. In South Kordofan, thousands have been forced to take shelter from bombing in the Nuba Mountains.

“(This is) a looming catastrophe that will make Syria, in terms of total casualties, look like a gang war in the park,” said Eric Reeves, a U.S.-based Sudan analyst. “There’s no food getting in. There’s no food being produced. All the food reserves were consumed by mid-summer. They are eating grass. They are eating inedible berries.”

ANALYSIS: Looming famine in Sudan? - AlertNet

Sadly just because your selling food doesnt mean there arent starving children.

not only the military side, I heard the Sudanese enjoy the best period of economic growth under China's aid. it surpass most african nations in just a decade.

that could send a very positive signals to other African countries in the continent.

Angola too, its GDP per capital is becoming one of the highest in Africa, trading with China account for 90 percent of its foreign trade.

this photo was taken in Ayod, a village in SOUTH Sudan!

Separation is such a evil, do we know why we should hate the west? that's it.

they stopped exploit slaves and lands, now they exploit hatred and civil wars of african countries. South Sudan should still part of Sudan, and if peace remains, Sudan could be the one leading economy in Africa.

Let's hope that a cease-fire is declared and this gets resolved through talks.

Back
Top Bottom