What's new

Suggestion for nice dramas to watch - No Saas and bahu please

Raj-Hindustani

Reaction score
Country
India
Hi Folks,

Greetings,

I typically watch dramas and motion pictures with engaging plotlines. I enjoy watching dramas, action, and science fiction films.Just started watching dramas of the soft romantic variety; our daily business dramas are terrible and have hundreds of episodes.

I can't tolerate watching if there are hundreds of episodes, so I typically watch for 30 minutes to a maximum of 120 episodes or for 45 minutes to 30 or 40 episodes.

I've seen a few Turkish, American, Chinese, and other international dramas with English dubbing or subtitles.

Example:
Cute Programmer - chinese
The Love You Give Me - chinese
Once We Get Married - chinese
Aşk Laftan Anlamaz - Turkish
Full Moon - Turkish
Etc...
Could you please suggest if you come across and having a good storyline?

@beijingwalker -
I watched all three dramas over the course of the last ten days, and it was pleasant. It was my first time watching Chinese dramas. Could you recommend any?

Hi Folks,

Greetings,

I typically watch dramas and motion pictures with engaging plotlines. I enjoy watching dramas, action, and science fiction films.Just started watching dramas of the soft romantic variety; our daily business dramas are terrible and have hundreds of episodes.

I can't tolerate watching if there are hundreds of episodes, so I typically watch for 30 minutes to a maximum of 120 episodes or for 45 minutes to 30 or 40 episodes.

I've seen a few Turkish, American, Chinese, and other international dramas with English dubbing or subtitles.

Example:
Cute Programmer - chinese
The Love You Give Me - chinese
Once We Get Married - chinese
Aşk Laftan Anlamaz - Turkish
Full Moon - Turkish
Etc...
Could you please suggest if you come across and having a good storyline?

@beijingwalker -
I watched all three dramas over the course of the last ten days, and it was pleasant. It was my first time watching Chinese dramas. Could you recommend any?
Sometimes I watch a couple of episodes of different dramas, rarely stick to one from begin to end. haven't seen a good one for a long time.

I'm not really into K-dramas but there's one I started watching recently, its called Signal.
Two detectives from different decades are somehow able to communicate. So they start solving cases.

Even I never watched Korean dramas before.

Few western nations are likewise good... merely seeking for good dramas... In the absence of crime, murder, SAAS bahu, etc. purely boy-girl relationship tales.

Actually, EKTA Kapoor killed our drama industry by running hundreds of episodes.... Thank GOD, the film industry has survived.

Last edited:
A few of my favourites:

English: Breaking Bad, Better call Saul, Game of Thrones, Stranger Things

Korean: Extraordinary Attorney Woo, Squid Game

Hindi: Panchayat

Buy a subscription for Ullu and share the login credentials here on the forum for common good.

List of Drama in no specific order
1. Special Ops
2. Suits
3. Night Manager
4. Fuber
5. Alice in Wonderland
6. Breaking Bad
7. Better call Saul
8. Stanger Things
9. Chemistry

Buy a subscription for Ullu and share the login credentials here on the forum for common good.

Not A-Grade rated movies or dramas, bro

MAX Dramas now frequently feature kissing sequences in the majority of nations i.e. Chinese, turkey, Korea, etc. Still, the kissing scene has not been adopted by Indian daily shop family dramas. I thank God.

Back
Top Bottom