What's new

Return to China? Xing would rather die in the [Central American] jungle

It sure is. Don't be like this mom and have a $10/hr job as a retail clerk. If you want that good life go to college so you can have that 6 figure job she is talking about.

She doesn't realize she wasn't that well off when she was their age. Everybody now has a $600 iphone and a nice car.

Back in her day she was likely lucky to have a crappy 88hp Plymouth Reliant that had a muffler system that rusted out every 2 years.
so that is like saying the low income groups would never be able to provide tons of money for their children to get into a good private college, right?

No one made up stories. He said all those things in public platform.
$5000 for short emergency room is possible

but most have insurance that cover 75% or more of that and an yearly out of pocket maximum

a lot of people exaggerate by not revealing what they paid after insurance

i had over $1 million in hospital costs over the course of a year that was reduced to my yearly out of pocket maximum of $1500.

So i basically paid $1500 for $1 million worth of state of the art treatments that saved my life

i watched few of videos by a young chinese couple living in a suburb of usa for ~5 years.
she high lights the cultural differences, family lives etc...& telling some of the misconceptions her country men have about usa...

so yeah i think some people in china are not well informed about reality in usa.
So she returned back to china ?
Americans adopt asians without much problem .

what an adventure ! I am glad this enterprising dude made it to the USA.

unfortunately for a few hundred or thousand such Chinese people that manage to escape the CCP disaster, a billion others continue to suffer under the mad man winnie the pooh. I hope they manage to through out Xi and his completely useless CCP and usher in democracy in China soon.

The CCP Mice squad that keeps defending CCP here should ask themselves why they are in the US and not back in China close to CCP
Cow dung eater low life animal shut up your foul mouth.

$5000 for short emergency room is possible

but most have insurance that cover 75% or more of that and an yearly out of pocket maximum

i had over $1 million in hospital costs over the course of a year that was reduced to my yearly out of pocket maximum of $1500.

So i basically paid $1500 for $1 million worth of state of the art treatments that saved my life
This dude is poor as hell. He slept in car a month ago. He doesn't have health insurance. If he was in China, talking with doctory for 15 would cost him $5-$10.

But he said he applied a "White Card". Which covered the $5800. But I know white card is not welfare. He will eventually pay the money.

No one made up stories. He said all those things in public platform.

oh well that changes everything.. :rolleyes1:

We'd all be poor if we were paying $5800 to doctors for just 15 minutes.

so that is like saying the low income groups would never be able to provide tons of money for their children to get into a good private college, right?

You don't have to go to a good private college to make 6 figures. I know somebody who went to UMass Boston and makes millions as a Portfolio Manager.

All you need is a degree and an interview.

Last edited:
oh well that changes everything.. :rolleyes1:

We'd all be poor if we were paying $5800 to doctors for just 15 minutes.
In reality you are poor.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ash-to-cover-a-surprise-400-expense#xj4y7vzkg

1692336609668.png

This what people here don't understand. They honestly believe that people pay like $20,000 in hospital costs to have a kid here.

So somebody with 3 kids forked out $60,000 :cuckoo:

Last edited:
This dude is poor as hell. He slept in car a month ago. He doesn't have health insurance. If he was in China, talking with doctory for 15 would cost him $5-$10.

But he said he applied a "White Card". Which covered the $5800. But I know white card is not welfare. He will eventually pay the money.
poor people dont pay for healthcare in america

A favorite post by Chinese members here every other month ..that has already been debunked over and over for years..in fact here is another debunk article about it from 2 weeks ago.

Actually, Most Americans Can Come Up With $400 in an Emergency​

It is almost impossible to keep track of all the misleading economic statistics that get bandied about for political purposes. My personal favorite, by which I mean the most disingenuous, is that most Americans don’t have enough cash to pay for a $400 emergency expense.

So she returned back to china ?
Americans adopt asians without much problem .
she is still in a USA suburb. she has a side income to supplement her family expenses. She explains reality in usa is not as rosy as some people in china think they are.

poor people dont pay for healthcare in america
They use the white card to pay healthcare. You can not say it for free. White card is more like credit card. You will eventually pay the money unless you live in street for ever and don't have any asset and offspring.

that is the reality in usa today...
i hope the people of china know the grass is greener in thier homeland....let's appreciate where they are now.

She forgets to tell her sons to live a simple life.

Like in third world countries.

If her standard is iPhone, MacBook Pro, LG OLED, Tesla car, etc... her sons will not able to afford it.

Her sons can have it all but living on the street.

USA for the sake of racing with China in term of GDP, USA government is inflating everything to look wealthier day by day.

USA real estate market price is no longer connected with market supply and demand. As well as USA company stocks, all are in bubble.

Then decoupling from China who produce affordable goods for all Americans before. Now all good prices increase like crazy, and people become poor overnight.

This is not sustainable in the long run.

I do believe there will be a time when everything can't be hold anymore, it will force USA to attack China.

Back
Top Bottom