Suicide bomber kills 7 Russian policemen

SpArK

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India

Rostov-On-Don, Aug 19, 2012, (AP):

Investigators say a suicide bomber blew himself up at the funeral for a policeman in southern Russia, killing at least seven other policemen and badly wounding 12 others.

The funeral was being held at the home of an officer who had been shot dead the night before by militants in Ingushetia, one of the predominantly Muslim republics in Russia's restive North Caucasus region.

The attack took place today morning as Muslims in Russia and around the world prepared for the feast that celebrates the end of the holy month of Ramadan.

An Islamic insurgency has spread throughout the North Caucasus, with militants staging near daily attacks on police and other authorities.

Most wahabbis were driven out of chechnya in the end of chechen wars hide in the forests and periodically attack russian forces.Georgia and Turkey are training and shelter zones for them.I think these bombings might be NATO/Turkey telling Russia to reverse their standing on Syria .But I think it will worsen because then Russia will start sending PKK a lot of weapons .And I am in support of this policy and dismembering Turkey.

It'll get worst before it get better, it seems. RIP to the victims and my condolences to their love ones.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom