What's new

Suicide bomber kills four at Datta Khel , North Waziristan checkpoint:

You know what SIN is? It's getting paid to serve and protect and doing exactly the opposite.
Those few corrupts are nothing without the Na_Pak Army giving them un conditional support, I like when people like you are completely out to lunch, you ignore the reality, but very quick to give the rest of lessons of good and evil on cooked up reality...
You know what's also a SIN If you see something wrong Try stopping it if you can't atleast call it what it is. You my friend is doing the exactly the opposite...

Naik Saeed Ullah Shah (33, r/o Charsadda) and Sepoy Jawad Khan (age 31 years, resident of District Haripur) of Pakistan Army, Police Constable Hakeem Jan (resident of North Waziristan District) of Khyber Pakhtun khawa Police Department and an innocent Civilian embraced shahadat.
The suicide bomber intended to target a public gathering

All bastards are in hyper drive ...some in this forum as well...

Will last couple of weeks I guess

Firstly there is no actual evidence of any rape of any PTI women, yes violent capture, mistreatment, hunger, psychological torture are what you get when revolting against the state, stop burning the government and military buildings.
Yes go ahead and launch a inquiry in murdering your own citizen by uniformed servicemen if you dare..PTI Imran Khan is more patriotic than pmln ppp and the army combined together..

Yes go ahead and launch a inquiry in murdering your own citizen by uniformed servicemen if you dare..PTI Imran Khan is more patriotic than pmln ppp and the army combined together..

Patriotism has no meaning just by "barkain marna", am this, am that, i ll do that, the real ground work, hard work is real patriotism for your country that matters. So who rules the ground now?

Blast in Datta khel is nothing but failure of the system. Even after decades they are easily targetting same place every year. My condolences to family of 4 lost lives.

they were not
Wtf is wrong with you.
They were lower class soldiers and a police constable who was just doing his duty. They just follow the order of corrupt generals at the top or suffer from the policies and decisions they make.Someone has to protect our borders and pay a price, and they are dying for us.
Or better you go to the border and die.
Only constructive criticism of army is welcome.

Patriotism has no meaning just by "barkain marna", am this, am that, i ll do that, the real ground work, hard work is real patriotism for your country that matters. So who rules the ground now?
Yes Pakistan is ruled by fake army and fake abc party

Firstly there is no actual evidence of any rape of any PTI women, yes violent capture, mistreatment, hunger, psychological torture are what you get when revolting against the state, stop burning the government and military buildings.
Those people were peacefully protesting.

If the chowkidar stand with Asim Whisky, May Allah swt raise them with him on the day of judgement.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom