What's new

Suicide bombers are ready, Hindu outfit claims

I want to meet this guy and thrash him
who the **** he is?whom he is trying to fool?
He is against pub culture, but strangely he didnt attack the pub.If he is against this drinking business he should have broken wine bottles. Instead he chose to thrash women.
Calls himself a man.**********
:devil:
I want to give him a sound thrashing

seems like thats where raw gets their suicide bombing trainers for afghanistan and fata

seems like thats where raw gets their suicide bombing trainers for afghanistan and fata

You know something? You are just giving complements to RAW and other Indian forces!!:crazy:

Being an Indian, even I have doubts on RAW capabilities. RAW is regularly criticized by media for lack of efficiency. But it seems you are convinced that RAW is one of the best intelligence agencies in the word!:lol:

You know something? You are just giving complements to RAW and other Indian forces!!:crazy:

Being an Indian, even I have doubts on RAW capabilities. RAW is regularly criticized by media for lack of efficiency. But it seems you are convinced that RAW is one of the best intelligence agencies in the word!:lol:

wow never said that much :what:

you are wrong in saying that they support him...or maybe you just conveniently morph what you hear/read/see in the indian media or whatever your sources are...because i have seen/read what they said and nobody is supporting the 'shree ram sene' or pramod murthalik except the dumbfu*k extremists.
what they supported was the closure of pubs...their exact words being.."we dont support the shri ram sene and their extremist ways but we dont suppoprt the pub culture aw swell"!
if you were 'kind enough' to look into what is happening in india...try folowing it up too...because the people are out on the streets protesting agaisnt these foolish comments.
but maybe you and all the other pakistani memebers of the forum would agree to their putting a ban on the consumption of liquor by females in your country and the closure of pubs that favour this wouldtcha?

Promod Muthalik got bail by the indian judiciary and after his release he along with his saffronite followers publicly declared whatever he did was just and he will do that again and again even informing the police, in front of a huge police force also....

Very embarrassing, no...?
:P

Back
Top Bottom