What's new

sukhoi CEO confirms 200 PAK FA for IAF.

Hi,
dont mind it but i am just saying it would be nice if we had some people around who had some credible knowledge of strategies and wars, even if India has f22 raptors waging an all out war with a nuclear state requires a lot more than stealth fighter jets who are not even in production yet n forget about Mki its not even stealthy. u need to know of exact locations to carry out a surgical strike and even the americans with all their advanced satellite technology are unaware of Pakistan's nuclear sites, and let me also tell you some thing about Pakistan's nuclear doctrine which states that in case of war Pakistan will be the first to use nukes, so for Pakistan its biggest deterrence weapon is atomic bomb.so it doesn't matter how many jets India get if Pakistan will feel its territorial integrity is at stake, Pakistan wont refrain from using nukes in case of any misadventure, & then mutual destruction for both

There are military doctrines which will prevent the nuclear strike but will win the skirmish or war :cheers:
For that country needs high tech weapons :sniper:

All these planes and even though heart is like Chicken. What a shame!!! We have almost nothing but still live and think like lions.

All these planes and even though heart is like Chicken. What a shame!!! We have almost nothing but still live and think like lions.

Well said, you live like lions in cities when the US of A is smoking out terrorists within the sovereign region of Pakistan. True lions.

People forget Kargil when the trouble makers were smoked out by IAF and army. From the hill tops with arms to retreat with white flags ... from Tiger hills back to the pavilion is truly the trait of lions !
:cheers:

:what:
Hi,
dont mind it but i am just saying it would be nice if we had some people around who had some credible knowledge of strategies and wars, even if India has f22 raptors waging an all out war with a nuclear state requires a lot more than stealth fighter jets who are not even in production yet n forget about Mki its not even stealthy. u need to know of exact locations to carry out a surgical strike and even the americans with all their advanced satellite technology are unaware of Pakistan's nuclear sites, and let me also tell you some thing about Pakistan's nuclear doctrine which states that in case of war Pakistan will be the first to use nukes, so for Pakistan its biggest deterrence weapon is atomic bomb.so it doesn't matter how many jets India get if Pakistan will feel its territorial integrity is at stake, Pakistan wont refrain from using nukes in case of any misadventure, & then mutual destruction for both

If a moron is put incharge of pushing the red button,it will be a nightmare every single day for its enemy.Maybe the reason why strategic command was told to pull their sleeves off at any given point of time :what: for a quick retaliation.

But all the planes and Hi-fi weaponry were a weapon of psychological war winning strategies. One can bully thier enemy with a show-case of weapons as well. In the current case,pakistan lost its conventional edge and dont even has a lead in nuclear edge,since the very first nuclear strike on India will put its survival in question mode.Through its a win-loose scenario for India,its a complete loose-loose for pakistan when messing around with nukes. Atmost all it can do is fire 2 or 3 IRBMs or cruise (those either being intercepted or misfired at wrong targets given their accuracy ) will soon attract hordes of SRBMs and IRBMs from India and with NO ABM in position to deal with MARVs of Indian origin it will be watch and sleep show for pakistan.

And since my intention was to reply regarding the bolded part,I pity at your ignorance.If you still believe on what you wrote,then you are definitely living in fools paradise.

You might not be aware of how pak got hold of some nukes.But it was clearly due to american intervention.Me no fan of yanky dunky,but facts were never mis-represented.US never let any country go without having mess on its borders.And a nulear India in Asia will be a big head-ace for US and its dominance in the region.So US has to create a headace for India as well at its own borders.There is no intention of dragging those post 70`s things again again,but US was definitely not an ally of India unlike for Pakistan.

Ask your chinese bosses ,like how they got these policy breaching suggestions when supplying all the nuke materials and designs.Should I say that US has every minute detail of pak nukes? it will be an understatement. Many in your own ISI and nuclear command still work on US paychecks.

Again ,why US is not interested in attacking pakistan? Reason is not fear of nukes, but warry about Iran.Once the Iran mess is cleaned up which is gonna happen in these 2 years, pak will be in much worse situation.Believe it or not, its the prophecy coming true.

Don't worry. India can order more.

Still, 200 PakFa + 280 Su30MKI + 126MRCA = 600 great top of the line fighters. That's awesome. Really unbelievable. Unmatched in Asia. And I am not even counting the LCA and Jaguars, Bisons and Mirages.

but i think bisons will be no more in iaf for long ,, i dont know about mirage and jaguars . what about mca

:what:

If a moron is put incharge of pushing the red button,it will be a nightmare every single day for its enemy.Maybe the reason why strategic command was told to pull their sleeves off at any given point of time :what: for a quick retaliation.

But all the planes and Hi-fi weaponry were a weapon of psychological war winning strategies. One can bully thier enemy with a show-case of weapons as well. In the current case,pakistan lost its conventional edge and dont even has a lead in nuclear edge,since the very first nuclear strike on India will put its survival in question mode.Through its a win-loose scenario for India,its a complete loose-loose for pakistan when messing around with nukes. Atmost all it can do is fire 2 or 3 IRBMs or cruise (those either being intercepted or misfired at wrong targets given their accuracy ) will soon attract hordes of SRBMs and IRBMs from India and with NO ABM in position to deal with MARVs of Indian origin it will be watch and sleep show for pakistan.

And since my intention was to reply regarding the bolded part,I pity at your ignorance.If you still believe on what you wrote,then you are definitely living in fools paradise.

You might not be aware of how pak got hold of some nukes.But it was clearly due to american intervention.Me no fan of yanky dunky,but facts were never mis-represented.US never let any country go without having mess on its borders.And a nulear India in Asia will be a big head-ace for US and its dominance in the region.So US has to create a headace for India as well at its own borders.There is no intention of dragging those post 70`s things again again,but US was definitely not an ally of India unlike for Pakistan.

Ask your chinese bosses ,like how they got these policy breaching suggestions when supplying all the nuke materials and designs.Should I say that US has every minute detail of pak nukes? it will be an understatement. Many in your own ISI and nuclear command still work on US paychecks.

Again ,why US is not interested in attacking pakistan? Reason is not fear of nukes, but warry about Iran.Once the Iran mess is cleaned up which is gonna happen in these 2 years, pak will be in much worse situation.Believe it or not, its the prophecy coming true.

Mate nuclear war ....if it happens its all over ... world pop dips by close to 10% ..thats the result...and Afghanistan and Bangladesh and Myanmar will be closing their borders and will complain of refuges from Pakistan and India ......and people will have to learn geography all over again

The only simple thing in a Nuclear war that is utter destruction!!!!

:coffee:

but i think bisons will be no more in iaf for long ,, i dont know about mirage and jaguars . what about mca

Bisons are upgraded to stay in service till 2020/25, just like Mirage 2000,or Mig 29. Jaguars will be upgraded to, but it is not clear if all will be upgraded and MCA is only a paper plane yet.

yes i stilll believe pakistan can answer them with jaw breaking if our defence think tank uses their head alot than their pockets buys more sophisticated air defence systems from china which china have already in their inventory to destroy american stealth jets and than buy twin engine air superiority fighter jets than i think they with good pilots can ansewr india with jaw breaking

I don't think India has to worry about the PAF's 5th gen asperations, realistically even if the Chinese were to develop the J-XX they would be similar to other "indigenous" efforts but China, cheap imitations. Additonally it is unlikely the PAF could afford many if any given the number of obsolet a/c in their inventry presently and their minimal orders of j-10.
The issue with US selling the F-35 to PAF is also unlikely, the tide in the US and around the world is already starting to turn AGAINST Pakistan as the evidence mounts and mounts of Pakistan involvment in most terrorism throughout the world. The Whitehouse had enough difficulty in selling F-16s to Pakistna through congress which is increasingly anti-Pakistan. Also the only way PAF could recieve the F-35 is through military aid as they can't even afford F-16s let alone a 5th gen brand new fighter, I'd say this possiblity is pratically non-exisitant.
Then again there is Pakistan's indiginous aircraft industry....:rofl::rofl:

You forgot 250 mca...but its induction will start around in 2020-2022.and by the time we will 250 pakfa/fgfa,we will have around100 of these.
And there will be a time in 202x,when iaf will have
220 lca..
250 mca/ngfa..
250 pakfa/fgfa...
126 to 190 mrca...as iaf has an option to buy 63 more...
280 su-30 mki...
50 mig 29....
around 1200 combat fighters....:dance3::dance3::dance3:
please correct me if i am wrong...

stats looks gr8 but dont u think the mki's and the mig29's would be done with their shelf lives and be like the mig 21 of today back then in 2040 it will be almost 50 year old aircraft then don bother with mki's and the 29's i would say its going to be a whole new technological ball game where the polot's will be replaced by operators from the ground like the predator drones but the crafts will be the fighter jets that's all :coffee::coffee::coffee:

So why is the assumption that only IAF will be flying 5th generation? PAF and IAF have never had generational differences for two long.

If IAF inducts the 5th generation platform, PAF would also be looking to do the same.

As impossible as this sounds, 5 years is a long time in which many different scenarios will pan out. IAF will certainly not be the only ones fielding 5th gen aircraft.

If the past can be used as a precedence then PAF will continue to have a proportional deterrence in place as it always has vis-a-vis IAF.

NO offense well i do agree in the past u got access to high tech weapons from Uncle Sam but not the New Uncle Sam is not willing to provide with u any high tech weapons sighting the tech would no longer be safe........... however this is not the situation with India in the past Uncle Sam was not helping us but now the tech market is open for india literally india can have access to all kind of weapons in the market and the components to build them.............. More over the New found friendship with Uncle Sam is growing and the recent strategic dialog and the China Factor (not to offend the chinies members this is the context to the current political situation) and i see that the quality of the indian weapons will improve and in lethality ................. if pak has to go for any tech in future it should either be from China S Africa or Italy i dont see any other willing to go for high tech trade well i may be wrong with the number of countries correct me if im wrong :coffee:

No one spoke about surgical strikes. Air superiority of IAF is being discussed. About all the advancements of US compared to India, India will not attempt surgical strikes without solid evidence and location details only after all other means to neutralise the threat is used.

About your Nuclear fetish, let us hope that responsible people are having the final say and will not move towards mutual destruction by hitting the panic button. :rofl:

In 1965 IAF had numerical and technological superiority yet they were unable to attain air dominance. In 1971 they had the same advantage yet in West Pakistan where things were a bit matched they were unable to attain air superiority. There losses in the two wars were much greater than PAF. What makes you think they shall attain the same this time?

Air Superiority is not attained with just 4.5 generation fighter but with pilot skills, better ground maintenance, better training and how quickly an airforce can make available its fighters for next mission. If you have an impartial look at the state of affairs of the two airforces except for availability of better fighters nothing is in favor of IAF.

As far as surgical strikes are concerned let me assure you that if such a stupidity is done by IAF you will get PAF response even before your planes have landed at their air bases. What makes you think PAF has not prepared such plans.

All fighters when used according to their abilities and handled skilfully are very good weapons and can cause damage. Stop giving the impression that only IAF is capable of carrying out surgical strikes PAF has the same capablity.

Our nuclear doctrine is quite clear and when our existance shall be threatened we shall use the weapon we have at our disposal. It is up to the national security council to decide when and how to use nuclear weapons. In the end it shall be the President who shall give the final go ahead. Even when US bombed Japan it was the US President who authorized the action. I don't think he was insane. It was what was thought necessary at the time and was done. If PAksitan thought the same we shall do it.

^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I dont think u have a nano bit of knowledge abt air fight in 65 ....... get updated

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom