What's new

Sukhoi SU-30 Carnage in Ukraine!

One interesting aspect of it is how the IAF’s two Su-30MKIs dueled with eight PAF F-16s during the conflict. The North group of 4 F-16s engaged our Flankers, which fired 3 AIM-120C AMRAAM BVR missiles. All the missiles missed their mark. The Sukhois pushed them back, while also picking up another group of 4 F-16s and multiple inbound strike aircraft from the Southern formation. This in essence meant that the Avengers were heavily outgunned by the PAF formation carrying more advanced American BVR missiles, and in sheer numbers. A fourth AMRAAM was fired by the South Group.

By advanced mapping, it could be deduced that by that time the Su-30MKI jets were just 25-30 kilometers away from the North Group jets. This fourth AMRAAM was also evaded by the Sukhois.

IAF Flankers, instead of retreating, counterattacked in a bold move against the F-16s ignoring the high-density BVR threat from the F-16s, in all probability breaching the AMRAAM MAR to press home the R27/77 attack 25-30 km from lead PAF jets in the North Group.

This meant that the things turned out to be the other way for the PAF, the Su-30s instead of returning dashed on to the F-16s to make them come under the R-27/77 missile range. This is because the Su-30MKIs were not carrying long-range BVR missiles, and had medium-range missiles, whose range problem had to be mitigated by bringing F-16s closer. The lead North Group F-16 fighters, instead of attacking the incoming Sukhoi, went ‘COLD’ prematurely.

That is the reason for the 10 out of 12 Pakistani bombs falling well out of the range of their intended targets was because of this unexpected counterattack by the IAF fighters
Is this from a Bollywood Top Gun or what Indian Officers are discussing on Indian news to justify the downed pilots double promotions?

I remember Modi saying 'if we had Rafales, we would have beat Pakistan'. He didn't say 'because we have MKIs , we did such a good job'..... Thats the opposite Rumsfeld's most infamous quote 'you go to war with the army you have, not the army you want'

Even the media told that F16 was shoot down................means it would it correct as well.... based on your identify point.

BOth counties made false claims... initially, the international media reported but later back from the both claims.
Have your SU 30s counted by a neutral party (like the F-16s). Nobody is going to believe you just like nobody believed Pakistanis till the official count was done at the end of the year.

Yeah supa dupa India specific tech.... 😁😄
View attachment 903756

"Saaaaar. I am the coolest Indian on tha black."

indian-boy-crying-while-getting-ready (1).gif

Our actions have been deliberate and cutting across political lines.

I hope young Pakistanis read up on the timeline of the 1971 war of liberation and the cascade of events that led up to it. And when they started.

Keep crying.

Bhai I cannot say more. But trust me, over the last 20 years Pakistan has become Ukrainized. Past 20+ actually. Post Kargil. Now all wars will be fought on their soil. Their cities. Inch by inch we have probed and unpeeled their red lines. And found what lay beneath. A nation truly terrified of what they see as the last big fight. Why do you think they keep jumping ship. Their generals keep settling abroad? 40% of their youth want to leave. This is a shattering statistic for what is a very young population.
Oh my God 😂😂😂.

What a knobhead

Back
Top Bottom