What's new

Sukma: CRPF officer killed in Maoist encounter, search operation underway

Maarkhoor

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Combing operations are underway in the area, police said on Saturday. The deceased CRPF officer was a native of Madhya Pradesh.
purulia-district-maoist-759.jpg

Security forces have launched a combing operation in the area, located around 500 km away from the state capital Raipur. (Representational)

A Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) officer was killed in an encounter with Maoists in Sukma district of Chhattisgarh on Friday night. Combing operations are underway in the area, police said on Saturday.

According to Deputy Inspector General of Police (South Bastar Range) Sundarraj P, a gunfight between security forces and the rebels broke out in Kistaram police station area when a team of CRPF’s 212th battalion was conducting a search operation in the area. “Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Anil Kumar Maurya was killed in the incident,” he said.

The deceased was a native of Madhya Pradesh.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...-encounter-search-operation-underway-5145968/

@Windjammer @Burhan Wani @tps77

Maoists are demanding for freedom. They do not want to be oppressed any more.

and we are giving them freedom just like how we granted freedom to 206 freedom fighters in kashmir in 2017
And they are granting freedom to your state sponsored terrorists ...like they dispatched to the hell.

And they are granting freedom to your state sponsored terrorists ...like they dispatched to the hell.
You could see the numbers yourself. But the best part is these naxals don't believe in 72 virgins after death and hence they've been laying down arms and willing to negotiate with the authorities unlike the filth that you send from across the LoC

You could see the numbers yourself. But the best part is these naxals don't believe in 72 virgins after death and hence they've been laying down arms and willing to negotiate with the authorities unlike the filth that you send from across the LoC
Well they dispatched your terrorists to the hell and that's the news. You can lie but no one is interested in it.

Well they dispatched your terrorists to the hell and that's the news. You can lie but no one is interested in it.
I didn't lie and I never said we lost of soldiers because we make our numbers public unlike you guys. I was quoting the fact about the number of terrorists being killed for every soldier that is being martyred

Combing operations are underway in the area, police said on Saturday. The deceased CRPF officer was a native of Madhya Pradesh.
purulia-district-maoist-759.jpg

Security forces have launched a combing operation in the area, located around 500 km away from the state capital Raipur. (Representational)

A Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) officer was killed in an encounter with Maoists in Sukma district of Chhattisgarh on Friday night. Combing operations are underway in the area, police said on Saturday.

According to Deputy Inspector General of Police (South Bastar Range) Sundarraj P, a gunfight between security forces and the rebels broke out in Kistaram police station area when a team of CRPF’s 212th battalion was conducting a search operation in the area. “Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Anil Kumar Maurya was killed in the incident,” he said.

The deceased was a native of Madhya Pradesh.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...-encounter-search-operation-underway-5145968/

@Windjammer @Burhan Wani @tps77
moist are ruthless

moist are ruthless
They have to be, past 4 decades they are fighting for their rights but in return they are getting killed, raped by barbaric forces...we should start helping them.

They have to be, past 4 decades they are fighting for their rights but in return they are getting killed, raped by barbaric forces...we should start helping them.
Like india is supporting BLA

Like india is supporting BLA
India has no moral ground but still support them but as I said Moist are fighting for their right since long time and prosecuted badly by India, we have moral grounds to support such groups in order to breakaway from India and believe me if we started to help them Indian Union will fall quickly.

India has no moral ground but still support them but as I said Moist are fighting for their right since long time and prosecuted badly by India, we have moral grounds to support such groups in order to breakaway from India and believe me if we started to help them Indian Union will fall quickly.
Dont worry bro if modi wins next election something for sure will happen .

Back
Top Bottom