What's new

Sunanda Pushkar found dead in hotel room

Rahul and Bilawal and Nawaz Sharif also have trillions that doesnt mean they have brain in their heads
Here the difference is she is not someone's daughter or widow but a self made business woman.

Maybe she just didn't care what people would think of her while posting those tweets. She was overzealous for her husband,

Here the difference is she is not someone's daughter or widow but a self made business woman.

Maybe she just didn't care what people would think of her while posting those tweets. She was overzealous for her husband,

a self-made successful business woman should NOT have been that weak to breakdown like that.

Thats my personal opinion you guys can differ but i am bit harsh viz a viz such emotional breakdowns

a self-made successful business woman should NOT have been that weak to breakdown like that.

Thats my personal opinion you guys can differ but i am bit harsh viz a viz such emotional breakdowns

She was feisty, she didn't break down when she took to twitter. Also it looks like she had been under medication and wrong mix of anti depressant and pain killers taken while starving might have killed her.

She was feisty, she didn't break down when she took to twitter. Also it looks like she had been under medication and wrong mix of anti depressant and pain killers taken while starving might have killed her.

i believe successful business or from any field, women should not be weak enough to get depression . again many can disagree with me.

Her bio is very impressive as she has seen several ups and downs in her life and her comebacks has been amazing with no sugar daddies to help her out.

i believe successful business or from any field, women should not be weak enough to get depression . again many can disagree with me.

She was suffering from a chronic decease which has no cure and causes severe pain and had stomach TB as well. It causes depression even among the strongest of us.

she did not look 52 .. was still a maal.
Hope my post brings some smile to her ghost (if she is reading it) :wave:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom