What's new

Supreme Court hearing on PTI Chairman Imran Khan arrest

There's no going back. The entire country is beyond the existing fractures.

The brave Pashtun people who after supporting the State for 75 years while it never gave a shit will forever keep the grudge of seeing their people murdered on the street in peaceful protests.

The ladla Punjabis who have always been favored seeing the unhampered "shoot to kill" orders with explicit support and protection of motherless gangsters by the Police, para-military, and Military.

We must not forget those who died removing the last garb veil from the face of the Establishment. Everyone is now aware what it'll do to do what it wants.

There's no going back. Hopefully Imran Khan will have the courage to do the right thing and shut his mouth about "forgiveness" with nothing less than the complete purge of every Pakistani government department.

The youth need to rally and DEMAND THIS. While they get their resumes ready to run the country.

Beautiful words, brother. Never forgive, never forget lists are needed of all the animals who gave the orders and executed them.

Never thought that Army/ISI has so week strategy.In first place they should not have arrested IK.
Why they have not thought that Supreme Court will not give bail/relief to IK , since the chief Justice is already in clash with them and not cooperating !

They got humiliated internationally !
You are being naive.

This is all a game being played out. He is free but isn't free.

The game plan in my view is removing PTI/IK from the ballot come next elections.

Killing/harming IK physically would create a martyr and I don't think establishment/PDM would want to do that.

So humiliation, if that is what you call it, is akin to getting a slap on the wrist but still getting their way in the long run. In their calculus, this may be worth it.

Mubarak Ho
.jpg

PDM ne Imran Khan ko Wheel Chair se 2 din mein apni taangon pe khada krwa diya :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

But what about ISPR saying the arrest was legal and according to the law? Same way USD has stabilized after vote of no confidence.

When did legal declarations by ISPR hold any credibility? Not in my view, and never will they.

The game plan in my view is removing PTI/IK from the ballot come next elections.

The real tragedy here is that all power groups insist on game plans instead of following due processes defined by laws, you know, like civilized nations do. Some day, one can only hope. Sad.

Nothing till fair elections.. and destruction of Establishment, PDM and corrupt bureaucracy and elites.

You've never broke your leg, have you? It shows.
Two days back IK came on a wheelchair. Didn't he?

Today he was climbing stairs effortlessly !!!

Miraculous Isn't that?

Two days back IK came on a wheelchair. Didn't he?

Today he was climbing stairs effortlessly !!!

Miraculous Isn't that?

How is that pertinent to the merits of the case or the political situation?

But since you seem like a 12-year-old girl that probably doesn't know better, I'll try to explain: using a wheelchair isn't only because you literally cannot walk it all. It could also be because walking/standing for prolonged periods can get uncomfortable. Doesn't mean you physically can't do it if you needed to.

I'm not saying this is the only possible explanation --- but, as long as it is one, your insinuations mean nothing.

Back
Top Bottom