What's new

Survey no.2 : Province

Which province do you belong to?

• Total voters
the air feels very humid in summer but rest is great. In Dec, one can still walk in t-shirt
A lot has changed in my city.. no play grounds, parks (mostly taken over by the land mafia), people cut the trees, the natural greenery vanished due to depleting underground water levels.. people started getting psychological diseases.. anger management issues.. poor traffic control made the things more worst.. the time taken to commute small distances is huge.. and that's why everyone is looking for a short cut, whether on the road, or in front of a bank cashier..

I have seen my city getting destroyed in my lifetime.. Early 90s (other than MQM problem) was the best era.. we used to have inter classes/ inter school tournaments.. Now children don't have any place to play.. no talent is coming up.. Sad...

I choose Sindh because thats where me and my parents were born. But my grand-father was from KPK and half of my relatives are there.

Abit more info on my background. My Grandfather married an Indian. My Great-Grandfather is from Afghanistan, migrated to British Raj areas in around the late 1800s.

Funny story, one of my cousins wanted to marry a girl that didn't belong to a Pukhtoon family, my Grandmother told him that we don't marry outside. I was in my early teens then and i blunt out "But you are from outside too". After that i got the beating of my life, couldn't sit down for a week.

Last edited:
Abit more info on my background. My Grandfather married an Indian. My Great-Grandfather is from Afghanistan, migrated to British Raj areas in around the late 1800s.

Funny story, one of my cousins wanted to marry a girl that didn't belong to a Pukhtoon family, my Grandmother told him that we don't marry outside. I was in my early teens then and i blunt out "But you are from outside too". After that i got the beating of my life, couldn't sit down for a week.
lolz...you literally found out truth hurts hahahaah

@alee92nawaz

@bananarepublic

Born in Faisalabad, Punjab.

Grandfather had migrated from a village outside Srinagar.

Back
Top Bottom