What's new

Featured Suspected rickshaw bomb kills 15, mostly children, at Afghan Koran reading ceremony -official | Reuters

Patriot786b2

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Suspected rickshaw bomb kills 15, mostly children, at Afghan Koran reading ceremony -official | Reuters.
This is very clear Indians influence of killing Muslims leaving innocent dead civilians everywhere they leave their signature, more dead Muslims are sacrificing the lives.

Source

Last edited:
The Thing is how can Afghan take revenge against Hindu Indians inside India for causing this misery by Deash??

This is a Modi direct involvement in this blast; it occurs when the Taliban delegates visited Pakistan. It makes more sense why India is producing such heinous moves and shaheed innocent kids of Quran academy, and only Indian Hindutava can plan to attack it. Still, one thing for sure India's investment against Pakistan in Afghanistan is all gone in the drain pipe. Bye-bye, Modi Ji.
After UN observers were "specifically targeted" by Indian troops from across LoC in another ceasefire violation. We can say here Nobody is responsible for one's downfall other than they themselves. India 🇮🇳 in TROUBLE

Last edited:
There is ONE BOOK BEHIND ALL this mayhem still people refuse to acknowledge it.
Behind all this mayhem, I can tell this book name is called Hindutava was written by Vinayak Damodar Savarkar. Let me know if you need Pdf copies or any references from this book and can explain to you how this book involves all this mayhem.

Last edited:
Minimum intelligence people across the world easily understand the book aka 'terror Manuel' and i won't bother about dumb people

You haven’t answered the question and you’re calling others dumb.
Don’t bring the rest of the world into this, they don’t care for your opinion.
By the way which book do the sanghis follow when they mass rape, burn people alive, lynch people etc? Do you blame a book for that as well?

Last edited:
Why they use Ko instead of Qu for Quran... do they have uneducated staff? or it's just over flow of inner hate!

India and Iran will never let peace establish in Afghanistan as per Cyrus Chanakya doctrine.

IMAFT should be in Afghanistan.

Why they use Ko instead of Qu for Quran... do they have uneducated staff? or it's just over flow of inner hate!
they have their own way to pronounce it ..whats that got to do with being uneducated.. the write Coran in magreb and France.. suspecting hate on such trivial stuff only shows your trigger-friendly nature and ignorance..

they have their own way to pronounce it ..whats that got to do with being uneducated.. the write Coran in magreb and France.. suspecting hate on such trivial stuff only shows your trigger-friendly nature and ignorance..
Thats French, and i have worked with French Chalid (Khalid) but if you write in English.... Quran is the right spelling to get the correct pronunciation.
When you personal attack on trival matters only show over flow of your sectarian hate.

Back
Top Bottom