What's new

Suzuki to meet Gujarat CM Narendra Modi post Manesar violence

Sometimes bribe makes the files move faster. Like anyother state there are agents linked to Govt offices who does the work for you at a price.

Yep, its there, but for other works where there is no need for these Agents and the government officials are to some extent good and better when compared to the rest of the states, especially TN (where I have first hand experiance)
I am all for sustainable development. Natural beauty will not feed the population of Kerala except for those involved in tourism sector. There is a reason why we have a large expat community.

Though its true, people are still living with out any issues of starvation or any thing like that. besides Kerala is famous for its spices, coconuts, etc. Yours is a mountani state, leave the cultivation of rice to Tanjor plans and the wheat to the north INDIANs.
besides you have a good fishing community and shiping corporation.
Preachers work overtime in the Tribal Belt.
i know, got to stop these fools who preach with false promises. Tribals are not bright as they do not have first hand info on what is going on in the rest of the nation.

Thandu Mariamman Koil, Avinashi Road

Went there yesterday....
pray.gif

Still remember when I was a kid I used to go there daily during my board exams...:D

Can anyone explain what the problem is? After all, such a riot cant break out without a reason.

Gujarat and Tamilnadu has the best to offer to businesses like these.

Can anyone explain what the problem is? After all, such a riot cant break out without a reason.

In India the worker unions are very strong.
They keep demanding pay hikes,holidays,non-monetary benefits etc. Same reason why Air India is bankcrupt and survives on massive government funding.
Manesar has had problems before as well. A few years ago tens og thousands of workers at a hero honda plant were lathicharged by police. It was a huge incident.

Maruti , Honda and all other manufacturing unit should be move to Gujrat. Leave Haryana, it has become a dirty political battleground where Loss is for India. F***k Huda govt and Chautala gunda party. They will come back to their senses when "Shining Gurgaon" will again become a village. I am deeply disappointed what is happening here.
P.s. I am a native of Gurgaon, Have seen Gurgaon developing from Farmlands to Millenium city. Always felt proud of being Gurgaon-Native, But not anymore.:angry:

Huda or Chautala will not be able to do much against these mafia trade unions backed by the commies. Now CPM is supporting these workers as CITU is affiliated to CPM and will provide a political tone to the whole issue if the government starts to handle things in a strict manner. For that matter, if Commies are powerful in Gujarat, Modi will not be able to do much.

Those who thrived politically on rioting, now planning to steal projects from neighboring states....Hitler in the making, Murderer Modi.

Clearly he is failing in this front. Maruti is expanding and not shifting. Gujurat is a long term plan, perhaps 2015.

[video]http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/maruti-no-plans-to-shift-manesar-plant-will-continue-expansion/240069?pfrom=home-topstories[/video]

wow, A plant of central govt. owned company in Haryana is in mess & the executives are not going for help to Delhi nor Chandigarh but to gandhinagar. That's Modi for u.

I believe some states like Maharashtra,Tamilnadu and Gujarat promotes investments in Automobile sector and these auto companies and ancillary units should move to the friendly states.

Maruti is facing this labour issue for sometime IINM. I read, a Japanese Employee is also in serious condition. bad news for India.

best place to do business is Maharashtra....

I completely agree .............. Gujarat and Tamil Nadu are just media hyped ..........just see the sheer number of Auto mobile companies in Maharashtra ............. and the state does not go tom tomming about it in media ......

1. Tata Motors
2. Firodia (Kinetic)
3. Mahindra and Mahindra
4. Bajaj Auto

Then some multinationals

1. Mercedes Benz
2. Audi
3. Volks Wagen
4. Skoda
5. General Motors
6. Fiat
7. Piaggio (the iconic Vespa is back)

so ...........

I completely agree .............. Gujarat and Tamil Nadu are just media hyped ..........just see the sheer number of Auto mobile companies in Maharashtra ............. and the state does not go tom tomming about it in media ......

1. Tata Motors
2. Firodia (Kinetic)
3. Mahindra and Mahindra
4. Bajaj Auto

Then some multinationals

1. Mercedes Benz
2. Audi
3. Volks Wagen
4. Skoda
5. General Motors
6. Fiat
7. Piaggio (the iconic Vespa is back)

so ...........

Forget about TN - it has problems like power shortage, labor union issues, labor shortage and high real estate prices. Why do you think that Gujarat is over-hyped? The facts which the executives tout as benefits in Gujarat are reduced bureaucracy, no shortage of power or water and also tax incentives. Do you think Maharastra can match that?

Back
Top Bottom