What's new

Swat Liberated - Valey under Pakistan control

Now just curious. Where does the army send all the dead bodies. where do they bury them. are they sent to the families because these extremeists are runaways from their families.:pakistan:

Now just curious. Where does the army send all the dead bodies. where do they bury them. are they sent to the families because these extremeists are runaways from their families.:pakistan:

Many of the extremists did not even originate from the area. a great deal were caught by basis of them not being able to speak Pakhtun and the ones that did had dialects different from those in FATA and Swat. It was a mess of Uzbeks, Afghans, Arabs, some local help and other militants.

The bodies have been buried on mass together, probably in a big hole.

Salim Swat had the highest literay rate of the Frontier.
I'd concur. The people there were mostly moderate... Very moderate especially considering they are from the same Pashtun culture that people are quick to use interchangeably with Taliban.

Also do not be mistaken that Swat was just a useless hill top. This was a full fledged Pakistani territory. Pakistanis from all over the country used to go there all the time. This area was damn important for all Pakistanis.

I'm awaiting official confirmation of Swat's liberation with much eagerness.

i was talking to a friend who mentioned that his servant (who was a resident of swat) left his job to go to swat to get his family out of the conflict area. the servant called my friend to let him know that he and his family were ok. then he mentioned something weird.
he said that the militants who have been killed are not muslims but belong to another religion - sikhs!!!

well AA as a rule they do check the dead bodies for signs of identification. this is basically human intell.

This is the funniest thing I have ever heard.. even if a Indian Sikh hypothetical is fighting he would remove everything to hide his id.. he is not a freedom fighter you see... though I think an avg Indian Sikh will be easily spotted in Swat dead or not.. (language, facial hair, phy char will give him away).

and if they are Pakistani Sikhs couldn't be bothered..These guys were probably killed because they were caught in the crossfire or because of their religion...

Rumors spread like wildfire in Pakistan. I wouldn't believe it. India won't send soldiers to fight.

I wonder what the Indian govt. is paying the sikh mercenaries to invade Pakistan!

why can't those Sikhs not be Pakistani there is after all a Sikh community in Swat
http://www.krepublishers.com/02-Jou...Wahab-A/JSS-10-3-153-157-2005-179-Wahab-A.pdf
Sikh nurseries in Pakistan

or lets make it more :chilli: Muslims converted to Sikhism and were schooled by ultra-radical Granthis(Sikh Mullahs) to fight against Pakistani soldiers for the cause of the Terrorists?? :crazy:

Fatman,
If illiterate servants (and I presume Swat is not budding with scholars and intellectuals) are to be believed, then the world is also flat!

Salim Swat had the highest literay rate of the Frontier.

Well if I am not wrong the avg literacy rate in the frontier is in single digits %age wise??

This is just a rumour or a Sikh(Sikh lookalike) may have been encountered(Mumbai Police type) or there may have been accidental/premeditated killing and these guys are trying to cover up... I wouldn't be worked up...

This is the funniest thing I have ever heard.. even if a Indian Sikh hypothetical is fighting he would remove everything to hide his id.. he is not a freedom fighter you see... though I think an avg Indian Sikh will be easily spotted in Swat dead or not.. (language, facial hair, phy char will give him away).

and if they are Pakistani Sikhs couldn't be bothered..These guys were probably killed because they were caught in the crossfire or because of their religion...

why can't those Sikhs not be Pakistani there is after all a Sikh community in Swat
http://www.krepublishers.com/02-Jou...Wahab-A/JSS-10-3-153-157-2005-179-Wahab-A.pdf
Sikh nurseries in Pakistan

or lets make it more :chilli: Muslims converted to Sikhism and were schooled by ultra-radical Granthis(Sikh Mullahs) to fight against Pakistani soldiers for the cause of the Terrorists?? :crazy:

Well if I am not wrong the avg literacy rate in the frontier is in single digits %age wise??

This is just a rumour or a Sikh(Sikh lookalike) may have been encountered(Mumbai Police type) or there may have been accidental/premeditated killing and these guys are trying to cover up... I wouldn't be worked up...
Papa ji's are everywhere. Rumors spread around Pakistan very fast.

Musharraf has died thrice, been over thrown twice, pakistan sent forces to protect Lebanon, Imran Khan was killed, I can just keep going on.

Somebody would've been reporting this if it were true. It's too big and too juicy to not report.

Pakistan army regains control of Swat valley, 220 militants killed

Islamabad - Pakistan's military claimed Wednesday that it had regained control over the restive Swat valley, saying that up to 220 pro-Taliban militants had been killed since capturing large swaths of territory in the region in late October.

'The militants have vacated the Swat area and are now running away towards the western mountains,' chief Army spokesman Major-General Waheed Arshad said. 'Since military operations started in late October, the military has killed between 215 and 220 militants.'

The offensive began when the government sent additional troops to the scenic valley, only four hours drive from the capital Islamabad, to rein in around 5,000 armed followers of radical Muslim cleric Maulana Fazlullah, who is fighting to impose strict Islamic law.

Fazlullah's armed followers had captured dozens of villages and at least three main towns in Swat, including a police station in Matta, renaming it the 'Taliban Police Station.'

The government of President Pervez Musharraf grew alarmed at the rebels' gains, at the same time it was beset by a political crisis that saw him decree a state of emergency on November 3.

The army used helicopter gunships and artillery to pound rebels positions in the mountains for a month, and used its ground troops in the second phase of the operation, which began last weekend. More than 50 militants were killed in the past four days, the army said.

The firebrand cleric had also urged the local population to carry out suicide attacks against security forces while speaking on a pirate local radio station, which was shut down on Tuesday when government troops seized his headquarters.

Some Taliban and al-Qaeda fighters who fled to the region after US-led forces invaded neighbouring Afghanistan in 2001 were also believed to be aiding Fazlullah's militia.

Army spokesman Arshad said operations of the army and paramilitary units would continue until the rebels were completely flushed out of the area.

He declined to give government casualty figures, but some unconfirmed reports said several dozen troops had died in recent combat.
I guess it's official now... Full Pakistani control is back!

The firebrand cleric had also urged the local population to carry out suicide attacks against security forces while speaking on a pirate local radio station

While he runs to the mountains....

It is the very same locals who called upon the army to get rid of him. His third in command was killed by the locals. Let's not forget the many beheadings his disgusting rabble did of locals who objected to the way he was forcing his rule on them. The only attack that is coming is the one that will hit this piece of sh*t in his mountain hideout.

The firebrand cleric had also urged the local population to carry out suicide attacks against security forces while speaking on a pirate local radio station

While he runs to the mountains....

It is the very same locals who called upon the army to get rid of him. His third in command was killed by the locals. Let's not forget the many beheadings his disgusting rabble did of locals who objected to the way he was forcing his rule on them. The only attack that is coming is the one that will hit this piece of sh*t in his mountain hideout.
The mission cannot be accomplished without Fazl behind the bars. I hope they get him alive, it will be a good catch.

He is probably running away in a burka some ware like his counter part in LM. He should be found and put to death for treason and for using Islam in the wrong way.

according to the DAILY TIMES of today, 29th Nov-07...the locals are destroying all the bunkers which have been abandoned by the militants in and around the towns of swat. this is indeed good news as it shows that the locals are not supportive of the militant's suppressive policies.

Back
Top Bottom