What's new

Sweden arrested Quran burner in the face of protests: Momen

I am not in gcc country.indias 90% pasmanda muslim are goodm 10% ashtaf are outsiders and they will be taken care of.
Obama is reading a islamo fascist script . He has what a tolerant haven India is.

@Falcon26 one more... show some spine and do the right thing.

How so? I am asking if its OK to break idol of hindus ? I and not saying don't do it. Buy some idols on your dime and break it.

Lol.. u seem to be the one burning w hate

Then don't insult others if you can't take it. That is the cowardly part.

This Hindutva fanatic needs to be banned ASAP. He talks about a tolerant Hindustan where cows and lizards are raped by bobs and vagene maggots. Hindutva kill Indian Muslims on the mere suspicion of carrying beef. Christian nuns are raped in churches. Dalits are tortured and made to clean brahmin toilets. What world are you living in?

This Hindutva fanatic needs to be banned ASAP. He talks about a tolerant Hindustan where cows and lizards are raped by bobs and vagene maggots. Hindutva kill Indian Muslims on the mere suspicion of carrying beef. Christian nuns are raped in churches. Dalits are tortured and made to clean brahmin toilets. What world are you living in?
When questions are asked and truth told you close ears and shout. Very typical. Banning here is the virtual version of mob lynching.

When questions are asked and truth told you close ears and shout. Very typical. Banning here is the virtual version of mob lynching.

Says the rapist Hindutva. You have absolutely zero credibility to speak on any issue. Better shut your ugly mouth Hindutva.

Says the rapist Hindutva. You have absolutely zero credibility to speak on any issue. Better shut your ugly mouth Hindutva.
I am a centrist neither hindutva or Islamic or leftist. I support truth and tolerance and equality . That's why I am for sabka saath sabka vikas

I am a centrist neither hindutva or Islamic or leftist. I support truth and tolerance and equality . That's why I am for sabka saath sabka vikas

LOL Sure thing. Hindutva rascal. Islamophobia good. Hinduphobia bad.

People like @wildlens are perfect examples why Mughals messed up. Had Mughals even been 10% as bad as these pajeets blame it to be, today pajeetism would be extinct. If only Mughals had made these hindutva pigs go extinct and actually levelled their filthy places.

Now we’re stuck with these dirty shameless creatures. Their filthy presence pollutes the earth. Only solution is mass genocide on these pigs.

Then don't insult others if you can't take it. That is the cowardly part.
We will insult you and treat you worse than animals because that’s your worth.
If you get out of hand we’ll level somnath and many more places of filth once again.
If you have the ability to do something then do so. We have been killing your breed for centuries, levelling your places of filth, destroying your idols and making you pigs our slaves.
You cowards have been under our rule for hundreds of years and couldn’t do shit.

So much talk from someone who worships cows.

People like @wildlens are perfect examples why Mughals messed up. Had Mughals even been 10% as bad as these pajeets blame it to be, today pajeetism would be extinct. If only Mughals had made these hindutva pigs go extinct and actually levelled their filthy places.

Now we’re stuck with these dirty shameless creatures. Their filthy presence pollutes the earth. Only solution is mass genocide on these pigs.

We will insult you and treat you worse than animals because that’s your worth.
If you get out of hand we’ll level somnath and many more places of filth once again.
If you have the ability to do something then do so. We have been killing your breed for centuries, levelling your places of filth, destroying your idols and making you pigs our slaves.
You cowards have been under our rule for hundreds of years and couldn’t do shit.

So much talk from someone who worships cows.
Actually we are stuck with you guys.
@Falcon26

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom