What's new

Switzerland opens drive in 'sex boxes' to make prostitution safer

They already have reportedly, their boxes are called DHA Y-Block houses according to certain Lahorites I heard from.

That is good. Gimme the exact address, you know......! :cool:

Prostitution is not going to go away until human race becomes extinct, so better make it safe.

Here are the rules of the drive-in sex chalets. I don't quite get the no-tree sign.

article-2395862-1B4F55FF000005DC-158_634x870.jpg

That is good. Gimme the exact address, you know......! :cool:

Would have no idea. Just know that most of the higher class ones moved out from that area to but houses in Y-Block.

Prostitution ... stays till end of time ..... may be if we get computerized something..... but regulating this will only make it safer although more people will eb attracted now to this form of entertainment ......

Well, you'd have had to be stuck at Pigelle in Paris to appreciate why that is much less annoying(if a bit more shocking) than a bunch of Arabs and Iranians trying to sell women to you.. you keep telling them you are just passing through and going for dinner : " It's ok, you see the girl, you talk to her , have a drink.. all on the house.. If you dont like her.. no charge...NO!?.. ok how about Striptease, lesbian show , whatever you want..You hungry? You Muslim? No problem, I muslim, we have Halal food"
in thailand ... 'you wan lady boom boom?' ... no? you wan ladyboy? :yay:

The most useful thread on Pdf....... Should be moved to the tourism section. Valuable information for someone who's preparing his itinerary.

Here are the rules of the drive-in sex chalets. I don't quite get the no-tree sign.

article-2395862-1B4F55FF000005DC-158_634x870.jpg

From the top, left to right:

1. No underage persons.
2. Motor vehicles only.
3. No passengers.
4. Use camper or the privacy shed only.
5. One way traffic.
6. No loitering or driving through.
7. No littering.
8. No recording devices.

Back
Top Bottom